1. #1 Youths Screaming “This Is For Trayvon” Beat 78 Year-Old White Man in Toledo. 
    Banned
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=606_1333570998

I don't know about this. The guy has some odd "specifics" .

"I don't think these black youths screamed "He's white, kill him..kill him" over and over like he claims.

Regardless of what they were yelling they should all be charged with assault.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    If it's racially motivated, they should be charged with a hate crime. When the evidence comes out and some kind of time line emerges, we can look and see what exactly happened and if race played a role.

If Sarah Palin was culpable for the shooting of Gabrielle Giffords, does this make NBC culpable for this beating?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    You realize they're black, right? Why would you prosecute them... what are you... racist?