Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Woman Gets Mad For Being Charged For Cup Of Water 

Dont they have to charge something for the cup itself?
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

I'm wondering if inside this monster is a little bunny just trying to get out?
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I'm wondering if inside this monster is a little bunny just trying to get out?
    Nah, she digested it long ago.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Is there some secret factory somewhere that produces these clones? I swear, every time I see one of these ranting or brawling videos it's the same super-sized broad.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Fabulous Poster
    "My grandmama died she was 104. Here, right here, she just died this year. She was a slave."

The sad part is that that woman probably believes that. So no one else has to do the math, a person born into slavery the day before the South surrendered, is highly unlikely to have lived past 1987 as the oldest documented person in history died at age 122. In reality, a person born into slavery is unlikely to have lived past 1970 at most. The oldest documented person born into slavery died in 1963 or 1970 depending upon who you want to believe.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Is there some secret factory somewhere that produces these clones? I swear, every time I see one of these ranting or brawling videos it's the same super-sized broad.
    Some would argue that being powerless makes people loud and obnoxious. That theory doesn't explain those who are loud and obnoxious despite having power.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Some would argue that being powerless makes people loud and obnoxious. That theory doesn't explain those who are loud and obnoxious despite having power.
    C'mon, you aren't as powerful as you think.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    "My grandmama died she was 104. Here, right here, she just died this year. She was a slave."

The sad part is that that woman probably believes that. So no one else has to do the math, a person born into slavery the day before the South surrendered, is highly unlikely to have lived past 1987 as the oldest documented person in history died at age 122. In reality, a person born into slavery is unlikely to have lived past 1970 at most. The oldest documented person born into slavery died in 1963 or 1970 depending upon who you want to believe.

Really? Of all the ignorance you saw in that video, math stood out?

Fabulous Poster
    "you people come over here and get tax breaks to open businesses"

There is a commonly held belief that foreigners are actually given money or special tax breaks by the US government to open businesses in the US. I have had people tell me this on the steps of our local corner stores, even one who was an employee of that corner store.