1. #1 NBC Fires Producer Who Created False Zimmerman Audio 

NBC News has fired the producer it says was responsible for creating the deceptive audio recording of George Zimmerman communicating with a 9-1-1 operator, according to the New York Times.

The network is still refusing to release the name of the producer, although according to Times reporter Brian Stelter, the producer is based in Miami and has worked there for a number of years. According to Stelter's network sources, NBC is still insisting the deceptive edit was not done deliberatiely. The network has refused to say how exactly someone could accidentally have edited the tape to make Zimmerman appear to be racially motivated:

NBC News has fired a producer who was involved in the production of a misleading segment about the Trayvon Martin case in Florida.

The person was fired on Thursday, according to two people with direct knowledge of the disciplinary action who declined to be identified discussing internal company matters. They also declined to name the fired producer. A spokeswoman for NBC News declined to comment.

The action came in the wake of an internal investigation by NBC News into the production of the segment, which strung together audio clips in such a way that made George Zimmerman’s shooting of Mr. Martin sound racially motivated. Ever since the Feb. 26 shooting, there has been a continuing debate about whether race was a factor in the incident.

The segment in question was shown on the “Today” show on March 27. It included audio of Mr. Zimmerman saying, “This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.”

But Mr. Zimmerman’s comments had been taken grossly out of context by NBC. [...]

The editing of the segment was initially noticed by NewsBusters, an arm of the Media Research Center, a conservative media monitoring group. On March 31, NBC told The Washington Post that it would investigate. [...]

The people with direct knowledge of the firing characterized the misleading edit as a mistake, not a purposeful act.
    http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew...immerman-audio
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Why isn't the name of the producer being released? The left had/has no problem identifying Zimmerman as a "racist", why not out a true racist if that's what the left claims to care about so much.

Oh, that's right... Sorry..musta bumped my head for a second..there I go, thinking logically again.
    Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by newshutr View Post
    Why isn't the name of the producer being released? The left had/has no problem identifying Zimmerman as a "racist", why not out a true racist if that's what the left claims to care about so much.

Oh, that's right... Sorry..musta bumped my head for a second..there I go, thinking logically again.
    LOL! I was about to say...
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by newshutr View Post

More importantly, how will we know that he's been fired? It's not like NBC has any credibility on this story, or any other story, for that matter. And if we don't know who it is, what's to stop some other network, or even an NBC affiliate, from picking him up?

Without a name, this is just NBC's word, and we know that that is worth.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

This is not the first time NBC has stepped in it, intentionally, and attempted to ruin a company or a persons life. Remember back in 1992 they blew up a GM truck but blamed GM. GM discovered that NBC rigged it and sued. So NBC settled the same week. Or how about back to the Atlanta Olympics pipe bomb explosion? Then recall what these clowns did to Richard Jewell (Richard Jewell v. NBC).

Or how about the edited Rodney King video which was played over and over which ultimately led to the L.A. Riots. The Simi Valley jury saw the unedited video of the ''beating'' and acquitted the police. Why? Because the unedited version showed King being very combative and uncooperative. And the behavior justified the increased police force. On the other hand the edited ''beating'' showed him to be some kind of senseless victim and the cops seemingly out of control for no good reason.

Come on folks, you know how this works. Remember Brian Williams talking with his old pals Dan Blather, Peter Lemmings, and Tom Brokejaw about "shaping the news" business? How can you fire a "good" employ who was simply diligent about promoting the NBC agenda? Hate and race baiting all in one edited tape? This guy was good. This is a resume enhancer. He will be quietly rehired, probably with a raise and a bonus. I understand Current TV has an opening. Or perhaps he could teach "media communications" at an Ivy League school somewhere.

Meanwhile Zimmerman hides for his very life until the time of trial. This is the lefts real Amerika. Look to the leader of this country for a clue.
    Last edited by Janice; 04-07-2012 at 12:07 PM.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    More importantly, how will we know that he's been fired? It's not like NBC has any credibility on this story, or any other story, for that matter. And if we don't know who it is, what's to stop some other network, or even an NBC affiliate, from picking him up?

Without a name, this is just NBC's word, and we know that that is worth.
    My thoughts exactly. There's no way of knowing if anyone has been fired. This probably is just their little ploy to make it look as if they've actually done something.

This is the perfect scape goat----a nonexistent scape goat. I'll bet it took a while for one of those geniuses to thin of this scam.

Do you think they'd withhold the name of a conservative to protect him or her? Don't think so.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS