1. #1 Redcloud just loves the military. 

Virginia again applauding uniforms, ignoring civilians

First off, I see this every day. Planes buzzing so close to the houses (only 50 to 100 feet above) you would think they were at war with the tax paying civilians. Then as I or my wife work in our little field the flight patterns change and they fly their thunderous jets right overhead almost without exception. To the deluded conservatives this is the sound of freedom buzzing overhead.
    http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002527879

It's a long typical DU rant......god what a blowhard.
    Lets just paint some happy clouds over at the sunshine and lollipop land

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    The OP is an ass as is this one...

Response to RedCloud (Original post)
    Sat Apr 7, 2012, 08:33 AM
    proud2BlbKansan
    6. We once lived just a few miles from an air force base

The noise alone from those planes was just unreal. Our neighbors would stand out in their yards and ooh and ahh over those planes flying within feet of our roofs. I shook with fear, trying to plan what I should do when one of those planes fell and hit our houses. The pilots would swoop up and down right above our heads. One of our neighbors would get a ladder and sit up on his roof and watch the planes.

And of course I was criticized any time I said anything about this being unsafe. So I eventually learned to just keep my mouth shut and shake when I heard the planes.

I had almost forgotten all about this until I heard about the crash yesterday. Then it all came back.
    Moron.
    May the FORCE be with you!

And to think that the DUers want to replace Rush on ASR with programs that tell folks in the service that they are a bunch of warmongering assholes and that every Moonbat in America want a terrorist to shot them in the face ( and then throw a parade for the terrorist).

And then turn around and tell Servicemen " We're really the ones on your side"
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    The OP is an ass as is this one...

Moron.
    proud2BlbKansan: So I eventually learned to just keep my mouth shut
    I find this impossible to believe!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

i am simply apalled! everyone who has answered this thread here on CU is missing one key fact...

they CHOOSE to live that close to these bases! the bases were around first, the houses came second...springing up around the bases as metropolitan areas sprawled out. they BOUGHT/RENTED these properties with full knowlege there was a military installation nearby...

actions, meet consequences
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot