1. #1 60 Minutes' interviewer Mike Wallace dies 

Veteran journalist Mike Wallace, famed for his tough interviews on US news programme 60 Minutes over four decades, has died aged 93.
    A spokesperson for CBS said he died on Saturday and had been in declining health in recent years.
    Wallace was one of the original hosts of 60 Minutes when it began in 1968.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-17650631

2. #2 Famed CBS journalist Mike Wallace dies at 93 
    NEW YORK – CBS newsman Mike Wallace, the dogged, merciless reporter and interviewer who took on politicians, celebrities and other public figures in a 60-year career highlighted by the on-air confrontations that helped make "60 Minutes" the most successful primetime television news program ever, has died. He was 93.

Wallace died Saturday night, CBS spokesman Kevin Tedesco said. On CBS' "Face the Nation," host Bob Schieffer said Wallace died at a care facility in New Haven, Connecticut, where he had lived in recent years.

Until he was slowed by heart surgery as he neared his 90th birthday in 2008, Wallace continued making news, doing "60 Minutes" interviews with such subjects as Jack Kevorkian and Roger Clemens. He had promised to still do occasional reports when he announced his retirement as a regular correspondent in March 2006.

Wallace said then that he had long vowed to retire "when my toes turn up" and "they're just beginning to curl a trifle. ... It's become apparent to me that my eyes and ears, among other appurtenances, aren't quite what they used to be."

Among his later contributions, after bowing out as a regular on "60 Minutes," was a May 2007 profile of Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney, and an interview with Kevorkian, the assisted suicide doctor released from prison in June 2007 who died June 3, 2011, at age 83.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/08...#ixzz1rSvyIlwF
    Last edited by txradioguy; 04-08-2012 at 12:11 PM.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

The Mike Wallace Interview: Aldous Huxley (1958-05-18)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ePNG...feature=relmfu

Starting at 13:00, Huxley discusses presidential campaigns, advertising, bypassing the rational for the subconscious (subliminal persuasion). He almost predicts a candidate like Obama.