1. #1 Coming Soon to 0bamacare's America 
    What do you get when you combine progressive global warming policies with progressive social medicine policies this story from the UK!

Surgery bans elderly patient over her carbon footprint

An elderly woman has been told that she must find a new doctor. Her current doctor is one mile from her house and she has been going there for 30 years. Why was she told she needed to find a new doctor? Because the government is concerned that her two-mile round trips are making her "carbon footprint" too large.

The letter said: "Our greatest concern is for your health and convenience but also taking into consideration green travelling issues. Re: Carbon footprints and winter weather conditions, we feel it would be advisable for patients to register at surgeries nearer to where they live We would be very grateful if you could make the necessary arrangements to re-register at another practice."

Check it out. Pass it along... this is what America's future looks like unless we do something about it in November.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

This woman's two mile drive compared to years and years of factory smoke? Really?

We must fight Cap n Tax with everything we've got.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    This woman's two mile drive compared to years and years of factory smoke? Really?

We must fight Cap n Tax with everything we've got.
    The factory can afford to buy off the inspectors with carbon credits. She can't, so she has to suffer.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    The factory can afford to buy off the inspectors with carbon credits. She can't, so she has to suffer.
    I disagree... one word stands out
    elderly
    Senior citizens bear the brunt of 'cost/benifit', moreso than their youngers. The 'carbon footprint' is just a handy excuse...I think
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    I disagree... one word stands out Senior citizens bear the brunt of 'cost/benifit', moreso than their youngers. The 'carbon footprint' is just a handy excuse...I think
    You're partly right, but do you believe for a second that if she were far more politically connected, that they would begrudge her the round trip? An elderly mother of a minister or MP would not be treated this way, but because she's a nobody, she's told that she has to cut down on her carbon footprint, at the expense of her life.

And, let's all remember that global warming is a hoax, and that this woman is being made to suffer needlessly.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGOBm2J4tn0

Couldnt resist. Havent seen this one in a while.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.