Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Black Mob Beats, Strips & Robs Tourist As Onlookers Laugh in Baltimore. 
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Wow! You Tube took down the video just that fast. No censorship there.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I'm sure Rev. Al will get right on this.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Where's the Rev Al? Where are the protests? This gets me sick and angry. The hypocrisy runs deep here.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Where's the Rev Al? Where are the protests? This gets me sick and angry. The hypocrisy runs deep here.
    This didn't even make it out of the Baltimore news circuit, black mob on one white= non story. It was only let out because they bragged about their deed on YouTube.

The shooting in Tulsa was instantly picked up by CNN, FBI was here overnight to determine if it was a race crime before the suspects were even apprehended or details known.
    We have murders caused by black on black or black on white every other day in Tulsa that barely make the local news.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Baltimore is very dangerous city.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGrouse View Post
    It's a shithole. You're out of your mind if you go anywhere downtown after dark, and even during daytime there isn't much of any place outside the Fells Point area and some adjoining sights that's worth a visit.

I found another video of it:

Where was this on the national news? I await Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton's response to this. I'm sure this guy is going to have quite the tale to tell back at his home country. These people prove beyond a shadow of a doubt with each passing day that a vast majority of them are nothing short of animals.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I think that you can see Reverend Al towards the end of the video, running off with the guy's pants.

What I want to know is, if Obama's had any cousins on his mother's side of the family, would they look anything like the victim?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGrouse View Post
    We used to joke that the difference between Baltimore and DC was that in Baltimore the white people would rob you too. Bashing Baltimore and "Baltimorons" is a favorite pastime of most people from the Eastern Shore (not that the feeling isn't mutual). But all that good natured racism and ribbing aside, Baltimore isn't such a bad place despite its problems.

From some angles it reminds me of San Francisco. If I had to choose between DC and Baltmer I'd live in Baltmer, Hon.