Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    Wasn't a fan of Rick, but I hope all the best for his daughter and his family.
    Agreed.

Well, now it's up to Newt. I'll still vote for Romney over Obama, but I'd much rather vote for someone who really believes in conservative principles.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Agreed.

Well, now it's up to Newt. I'll still vote for Romney over Obama, but I'd much rather vote for someone who really believes in conservative principles.
    Newt is to far behind. Santorum , Paul & Huntsman Could all pledge their delegates to Newt and he would still be trailing Romney by about 100 delegates.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

I think we should all accept that Romney will be the Republican nominee. Time to stand behind him.

He wasn't my first choice, or my second choice..or my third. But he's still ten fold better than Obumbler.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    I think we should all accept that Romney will be the Republican nominee. Time to stand behind him.

He wasn't my first choice, or my second choice..or my third. But he's still ten fold better than Obumbler.
    Wasn't a Romney supporter at the beginning either but I got a feeling given half a chance he may surprise some people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

God bless his daughter and family. Regardless of whether you loved him or hated him, he gave a good run.

I guess Romney is the person to back now?

HOLDING MY NOSE NOVEMBER 6TH.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Rom's not my choice but it sure as hell beats that Islamic terrorist in the WH
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    Rom's not my choice but it sure as hell beats that Islamic terrorist in the WH
    You could buy more guns and/or sit the election out. That seems to be the most popular other options

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Wasn't a Romney supporter at the beginning either but I got a feeling given half a chance he may surprise some people.
    I got behind Mitt early on. I think you are right and everyone
    will be pleasantly surprised at the job President Romney does.

I never liked Santorum, he was always one of my least favorite.
    I'm glad he went ahead got out now, and I wish the best for Bella.