Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Breaking: Zimmerman to speak on MSNBC 
    http://video.msnbc.msn.com/msnbc.com/47008895/#47008895

On now.

It's actually Zimmerman's lawyers. They are pulling out of the case because they are no longer in contact with Zimmerman and because Zimmerman is talking to the prosecutor. They can no longer defend him.

So they are being very blunt.
    Last edited by Elspeth; 04-10-2012 at 05:25 PM.

Right now attorney is saying there is no direct evidence of his being a racist.

Facts show:

George Zimmerman has been consistent and the evidence has been consistent with what he said.

Talking now about the witness who called the 911 who saw Zimmerman.

He mentions what happens on the tape.

Zimmerman in the rain, in the dark, sees Trayvon.

Female reporter butts in with non evidence.

Yay. Lawyer talks about the TAPE!

Zimmerman:

EMTs will have report on blood and BROKEN nose.

All the evidence that has come out is consistent with the story Zimmerman told and inconsistent with Martin family.

We have had some people coming to town who "have a business model" based on racial division.

Martin family attorney says to "arrest him and prove his innocence in the court of law."

The attorney talks about why a beating to the head could be lethal and put someone in fear of his life.

I LOVE this guy.

There are 2 cases:

Was George Zimmerman acting in self defense?

He imitates Corinne Brown! (Oh Lord, that's the sound bite. Damn!)

Bitch female reporter won't shut the fuck up.

Trayvon Martin's picture: 12 years old when that iconic pic was taken.

George Zimmerman from a booking photo years ago.

He mentions the characterization in the pictures.

He's a fighter, this guy.

It would not have been unlawful or improper for Zimmerman to have followed Trayvon.

The important thing is the first person who swung. That was Trayvon Martin. Battery against George Zimmerman.

Their position is that Zimmerman stopped following Trayvon when the dispatcher told him to. He continued moving to get an address. (He was asked by the dispatch

The forensics and physical evidence support the idea that Trayvon swung first.

Mortician: Other than the bullet hole, there were no other injuries on Trayvon Martin.

Provocation is not "being at the same location at the same time."

The only evidence supports George's version of the events.

Trayvon: "Do you have a problem with me?"

"No"

Then Trayvon hit him.

The second lawyer is taller and more peaceful.

The lawyers are pulling out of defending him.

They are pulling out of the case because they are no longer in contact with Zimmerman and because Zimmerman is talking to the prosecutor. They can no longer defend him.

More on attorneys pulling out:

http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/10/zi...ith-zimmerman/

Zimmerman’s attorneys: ‘We’ve lost contact with Zimmerman’

In a press conference Tuesday afternoon, George Zimmerman’s attorneys — Hal Uhrig and Craig Sonner — said they have lost contact with their client since Sunday afternoon. Sonner said that last contact was via text message.

Uhrig said Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer who shot and killed Trayvon Martin, contacted state attorney Angela Corey and Fox News host Sean Hannity on his own without their guidance. According to Uhrig, Zimmerman said “I don’t have any attorneys, they’re just my legal advisers.” The conversation with Hannity happened today, Uhrig said, and was off the record.

Uhrig said he was puzzled by how Zimmerman thinks there’s a difference between an “attorney” and a “legal adviser.”

“I’m not sure what the distinction is, but in his mind there’s a distinction,” Uhrig said.

Sonner said he has not met with Zimmerman “face to face,” and that he does not plan to reveal Zimmerman’s location. Sonner also said he “stands by” everything he’s said about the case to this point, including how he thinks Zimmerman was acting in “self-defense” and that this case was not a “racial issue.”

“”It’s no so much that we are resigning,” Sonner said. “It’s that we cannot continue to represent him until he comes forward.”

“He has gone on his own,” he added. “I don’t know what he’s doing or who he’s talking to. I cannot represent client who doesn’t stay in contact with me.”

“I know his phone works, but he’s not returning my text messages or my calls,” Sonner said.

Sonner said that Zimmerman is still in the United States and that he doesn’t expect him to “flee the country.”

Uhrig added that Zimmerman is still living in fear. “George can’t go out and buy a Diet Coke,” he said. “There’s a bounty on his head.”

Uhrig and Sonner said that Zimmerman set up a new website on his own — therealGeorgeZimmerman.com — even though were planning to launch a website for him on their own. They had planned to direct national media to their site and said they were shocked by the website Zimmerman launched. “Him setting up his own web site is fine,” Sonner said. “I wish he would have told me.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/10/zi...#ixzz1rfwVR45z

Sounds to me like the attorneys don't feel like having targets on their backs in the New Black Panther handbook. Typical lawyer behavior.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers