Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    It broke apart after launch? Calm down people.
    I haven't started building a new bunker but I don't see how that is relevant. I don't think many long range rockets traveled their intended thousand or so miles on first launch. It's a learning process.

Besides, they know they need our food. We know they need our food. They know we know they need our food. We know they know we know they know they need our food. And they launched anyway.
    Be Not Afraid.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar

Bush's Fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh wait...I'm dead......

May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I don't think many long range rockets traveled their intended thousand or so miles on first launch. It's a learning process.
    Once again, I agree 100%. It is indeed a "learning process" and one day they *will* get it right. Question is when? How soon?

Besides, they know they need our food. We know they need our food. They know we know they need our food. We know they know we know they know they need our food. And they launched anyway.
    That's the part that gets me the most. They also know that ... we know ... #1 - that the folks at the top, as in all communist countries, will never have to do without.

#2 - that they couldn't care less about their own starving population, who will never see a penny of the aid we send.

#3 - last but not least, that they will gladly accept all monies sent to them by the US, as long as we foolishly keep sending it to them.

~ ABC
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

Bush's Fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh wait...I'm dead......

The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg