Hybrid View

1. #1 Conservatives want to kill people off!! 
    Remember when I ranted that the point of modern Capitalism is to kill off millions of people?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002546722

Zalatix (3,049 posts)

Remember when I ranted that the point of modern Capitalism is to kill off millions of people?

Well, President Obama has even publicly acknowledged that we are facing an era of social Darwinism.

First of all, let me start with the fact that I believe that when it comes to President Obama, words mean very specific things. Plus, I sincerely doubt that he was in any way trying to exaggerate the problem.

Social Darwinism comes in several flavors. One is a nationalistic flavor which favors the exploitation of "lesser" nations (read: globalism, and the holding down of wages abroad and the siphoning of foreign natural resources to slake Capitalism's need for cheap labor), imperialism (such as the invasion of Iraq), eugenics, Laissez-faire individualism (i.e., Ayn Rand), and finally the Malthusian aspect, which deals with population control.

The Malthusian aspect of social Darwinism is the one we're seeing the most of right now. This aspect deals with the concepts of survival of the richest and weeding out the poor, which are all based on the Malthusian concept of population control. The type of social Darwinism that the Republicans are pushing now, in the end, is aimed at cutting down on the number of human beings in the world. Why? So that there will be fewer people competing for the prime cuts of land, plus the energy, food, and water that the Plutocracy wants to enjoy or even waste; for instance, they want you to STFU about their huge water fountains that they run in the middle of a drought. You won't STFU, and your needs put a crimp in how many fountains they can run at full blast, so it's time for you to simply go away.

The kind of social Darwinism we're dealing with today relates directly to the method of Malthusianist population control that is under way. Social Darwinism in Nazi Germany was dedicated to the forcible extermination of those deemed unfit; or to the outright deprivation of resources from those who were deemed unfit.

Now ask yourself how different things are now from this:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neues_Volk

Compare this to today's Conservative movement: their ongoing quest to deprive the poor of welfare and school lunches, their attempts to decimate job training programs or render them irrelevant, their quests to chop Social Security funding, and their hatred of the idea of a livable wage.

Many people stop at this point and cite Occam's Razor: basically asserting that this is about bringing America back to Feudalism, while using the poor and homeless as a warning to us that we better tow the line or we'll become like them. According to Occam's Razor, this is about stifling the working class into submission.

Unfortunately, Occam's Razor fails to cut this, and President Obama knows clearly that this is true; he used the term social Darwinism for a very specific reason. That reason being, point of social Darwinism does not stop at beating the working class into submission; it pushes for starving the 99% into a population decline. A steep decline, by whatever necessary means that the Plutocracy can get away with: summary executions by piloted or automated drones abroad, domestic police brutality, the exploitation of workers abroad, the mass firing and impoverishment of American workers domestically, and the destruction of all social safety nets.

The Plutocracy even has its backup plans in place in case they lose the class war. Between the rampant purchases of water rights around the world, the ongoing war against alternative energy sources, and the growing water shortages and state government-level water access conflicts here in america, we're headed for a major global resources crash. A Malthusian wet dream.

We've already been served a very public notice as to when all the Malthusian social Darwinistic shit will hit the fan: 2030.
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...190352944.html

Now, 2030 might not be the exact point where a big crash happens. But haven't liberals and environmentalists been warning for decades that this could happen if we don't turn things around? At this point, if the social Darwinists aren't called out and stopped, all we have left to argue about is the exact year. Ask yourself: when that date finally comes, do you think the Plutocrats will see any kind of decline? That snapping sound you hear is the sound of Occam's Razor breaking.

So, now, President Obama has carried out Step #1: he has called social Darwinists out, publicly. Now what you have to ask yourself is, do you believe what President Obama says?

Sounds like he has too much fluoride in his water.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Sounds like he has too much fluoride in his water.
    Or not enough tin foil on his head.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

I believe the only place I can recall having read about the desirability of offing 1/3 to 5/6 of the human population lately has been on DU.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    I believe the only place I can recall having read about the desirability of offing 1/3 to 5/6 of the human population lately has been on DU.
    I was gonna say that population reduction is really a liberal thing. Think of all the carbon footprints that disappear with a good mass genocide.

Also, how does being pro-life square with population reduction?

Yeah. Those damned conservatives. Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao, Jong Il conservatives all of 'em .
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Yeah, because dead customers pay lots of money.

Moron.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.