Thread: HA!!!

1. #1 HA!!! 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    May the FORCE be with you!

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    There has been several of these out.

Obama does nothing more then recycle tired old talking points.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Don't speech writers get paid well? One would think they could keep things fresh.

It cracks me up that he stumbles on the same words in both speeches. Is it live or Memorex?

Another one. Pleading The Fifth:

Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    It cracks me up that he stumbles on the same words in both speeches. Is it live or Memorex?

Another one. Pleading The Fifth:

Ya I noticed he stumbled on the same parts lol

It saddens me that we will prolly lose this election while in every sespect we should walk away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    It saddens me that we will prolly lose this election while in every sespect we should walk away with it.
    Yup. I believe the boy child Pharaoh is going to go all out 'Chicago' on this next election. I mean, why wouldnt he? He has gotten away with the most ludicrous and racist and fascist and anti American things over the last 3+ years. Which could never have happened without the kneepad media he enjoys. Add to that his opponents are a bunch of Rockefeller Republican eunuchs. Sara Palin has more balls than all of them put together. This is a historically perfect time for this Marxist to fulfill his dreams and finally bring this country literally to its knees.

And I wouldnt be surprised if the Saudis, the Chicoms and the Ruskkies all pitched in to help him win too. He has got to be the best 'gift' they have ever had! And in the White House to boot! He can do in a few short years what they have been wishing to do to this country for a century. Plus he has Acorn, the black Panthers ... and the dead!

I dont see how he can lose unless Romney is even more cowardly than his side kick McVain was. It really is sickening. If people dont back this lackluster conservative pretender in droves, we are cooked. Somebody has got to take out the trash. I hope enough of us get behind the Romulan to make this happen.

Last edited by Janice; 04-18-2012 at 10:30 PM.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.