Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    A black city councilman got up and said black people are afraid to leave their homes because a white man was targeting them.
    Like I have said before most murders in Tulsa barely receive one mention in the news.
    What is going on here is obvious, expect this in every other town where the opportunity arises to exploit this type of crime.
    The numbers I posted are straight up facts. Why someone doesn't throw this in their faces boggles my mind.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    The numbers I posted are straight up facts. Why someone doesn't throw this in their faces boggles my mind.
    Political correctness and group politics is why, this will be the death of us yet.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    When are they going to the south or west sides of Chicago??? Lots of black people being killed there weekly.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    When are they going to the south or west sides of Chicago??? Lots of black people being killed there weekly.
    As soon as one occurs that fits their criteria you can be sure they will add it to their Great Race Baiting Tour!
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

I'm sorry for the people of Tulsa, but at least the people in Florida get a break from them for a weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I'm sorry for the people of Tulsa, but at least the people in Florida get a break from them for a weekend.
    It was a bad deal, several people lost their lives and I try not to forget that, but these bastards are trying to capitalize on it.
    I even heard that the shooters father was murdered awhile back reportedly by a black person, so it could very well have been a hate crime retaliation against blacks.
    The thing is the black community is trying here to make it out as all whiteys are trying to kill off blacks, that is not the case, these were two crazy people acting on their own and we don't need the shit stirred because of it.
    More people will get hurt before this is over, and these kind of wounds do not heal within a generation.

Or all of Detroit, for that matter. It really doesn't matter which side of town.

There was a case here recently in which two black men kidnapped and murdered two black women. One of the men was the ex-boyfriend of one of the victims, and he had already shot her a few weeks earlier, so his goal was to kill her so she couldn't testify against him. When the men kidnapped the women, the relatives were firing at them from inside the house, but the girls still got in the trunk and that was that.

The only positive thing now in this matter is that these misogynistic idiots are about to face justice from the angry, righteous black woman who is the Wayne County Prosecutor, Kym Worthy. She's one of my favorite local politicians.

Any bets these race baiters are being bankrolled (on a national scale) by the DNC? Thanks in no small part Im sure, to our racist in chief and his sidekick Eric the Red.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

As soon as a white person kills a black person in Chicago, it will continue to be ignored.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.