Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    George did not look good in the footage I saw of the court proceedings, but to me it looked like emotional duress or mental health issues. I think he had a nervous breakdown.
    Don't know how good any of us would feel if a bunch of animals, and that's what they are, animals, put a bounty on our heads.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

How can anyone now take this LynneSin person seriously on anything?

Even if you only took a passing interest in this case you know that the top picture is seven years old. Does she really think he changed that much in just over a month? I hope they don't release the guys baby pictures, who knows what kind of conspiracy thread she'll start.
    Be Not Afraid.

Power CUer
    FYI:

George Zimmerman did lose a lot of weight. According to the NY Times, he is 170 lbs.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/04/george-z/

Power CUer
    And, to the lying DUmmies:

The arrest of George Zimmerman is the biggest media deception in recent memory. The lying Martin family and their lying lawyers created a picture of a poor little 140 pound Trayvon and big bad 250 pound Zimmerman who hunted him down in cold blood.

What you really have--in actual FACT, not Martin family lies--is a 5'9'' 170 pound Zimmerman and a 6'3'' 160 pound Trayvon Martin. The weight differential is minimal to non-existent. The height differential is significant in Trayvon's favor, and the age/in-shape differential is definitely on the side of Trayvon Martin.

Despite the lies of your lying Al Sharpton, your lying Jesse Jackson, your lying Martin attorneys, and your lying MSNBC, Trayvon had all the advantages in the situation. That is why he felt comfortable approaching and confronting Zimmerman (as his girlfriend tells us he did) and why he was winning in the physical fight (as 2 witnesses tell us) and why, ultimately, Zimmerman felt in danger of his life.

You lying fools listening to lying fools. All those lying pictures of a 12-year old kid, all the lying of Mary Cutcher (whose testimony of the incident has been questioned by the New York Times), and all the lying of Avenging Angela Corey, who just before charging Zimmerman with completely untenable charges, had charged a 12-year old with First Degree Murder as an adult. Let me say that again: Angela Corey has charged a 12-year old as an adult with First Degree Murder. And this over an incident that is unclear and appears to be a real accident. Watch Corey lie her lying ass off as she explains that nothing but the "facts" affect her charges against Zimmerman.

The evil that has been done to Zimmerman through lies, manipulation, propaganda, and the immoral invoking of historical Jim Crow racism, cannot now be undone. And you vile, stinking, lying, immoral DUmmies have aided and abetted this miscarriage of justice as a willing harem of lap dogs.

FYI:

George Zimmerman did lose a lot of weight. According to the NY Times, he is 170 lbs.
    The point, Elspeth, is that he may have lost some weight due to stress since the incident, BUT at the time that he killed Trayvon he was NOT 230 lbs. It a number that the MSM and liberals touted in order to demonize him. Just like portraying Trayvon as a 12 yo fresh faced angel in order to make Zimmerman look worse. It was all fiction to gin up racial animosity, political points and liberal superiority.

What this OP is trying to do is start a conspiracy theory that Zimmerman lost all that weight in order to make himself look more sympathetic so that he unjustly gets off from committing outright murder of an oh so innocent child.

Conservatives, as I think you know, are not saying that he was NEVER over 200 lbs or that he NEVER lost weight, just that he hasn't lost all of it since the incident.
    Last edited by Carol; 04-16-2012 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Don't know how good any of us would feel if a bunch of animals, and that's what they are, animals, put a bounty on our heads.
    Exactly why I think it happened. That, coupled with the fact that he is a human being whose actions resulted in the death of another person, a young person, at that. No matter what the circumstances are in a legal sense, he's got to feel some guilt. Most people would, if he didn't he would be a sociopath.