1. #1 GOP Meme Only The Rich Are Entitled 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Greyt material!!!!

Mon Apr 16, 2012, 09:20 AM
    TheMastersNemesis

GOP Meme Only The Rich Are Entitled

The GOP meme is that only the rich are entitled to the benefits of this society. Everyone else is a leech. And the entitlement meme has a racist edge. They enrage the working poor and middle class by claiming that progressive policies only give "your hard earned money to the undeserving. They are minorities, druggies, slackers, the unemployed, the bood sucking elderly and even veterans.

The rich are entitled to pay no taxes.

Sadly that meme seems to work very well for them.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Don't you see, supporting low taxes now makes you a racist! I'm glad the enlightened philosophers at DU cleared that up!

I was wondering when the lower taxes idea was going to swing around to racism. Didn't think it was going to take this long.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I'm far from being rich and I firmly believe that you should keep more of what you make than the Federal government.

IF you want something work for it. Don't expect it to just be handed to you by the omnipotent Fed.

And the only ones in this country today are racist and blatantly so...are Liberals.

Suck it DUmmies.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I was wondering when the lower taxes idea was going to swing around to racism. Didn't think it was going to take this long.
    I'm scratching my head at that one. The Liberal voting block pays no taxes as it is for the most part. How is lowering the tax rate on those that still pay taxes racist?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.