Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Disagreeing with Obama. Policies or otherwise makes one a racist.

Because I don't like Obama's policies, I am a racist. Every libpuke walking the earth has told me that.
    Be Not Afraid.

Wanting English as the official language of an English speaking country.

Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    Wanting English as the official language of an English speaking country.
    Absolutely. That's top three you racist bastard.
    Be Not Afraid.

Pretty much any position that offends a liberal is racist, unless it is sexist or homophobic. It's a catchall. Remember Orwell's essay on language, and how fascism gradually lost all meaning and eventually just became a universal perjorative for any position that was outside of the accepted parameters of elite opinion?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Everything to them is racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhead View Post
    Well, Obama was in town(Atlanta) a few weeks ago for a fundraiser at Tyler Perry's house. I heard it was primarily to get out the black vote. I asked a friend why any candidate, democrat or republican, would waste money on trying to get the black vote since they are always, always, always going to back the democrat no matter what(for the most part, I don't wanna lump people together). They thought that saying that could be considered racist

It's about preventing black voters from staying home on election day.

Detroit is a city that has a black population of at least 85%. Yet voter turnout in local and state elections can be very low. Not so much with Presidential races since 2000, though.

I'm not sure how many of the dead are still voting in Detroit. The current city clerk had a lot of cleaning up to do after decades of crooks in the job.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    It's about preventing black voters from staying home on election day.

Detroit is a city that has a black population of at least 85%. Yet voter turnout in local and state elections can be very low. Not so much with Presidential races since 2000, though.

I'm not sure how many of the dead are still voting in Detroit. The current city clerk had a lot of cleaning up to do after decades of crooks in the job.
    This is silly. Blacks vote overwhelmingly Democrat. 95% voted Obama in '08. Even if Obama garnered the other 5%, it's not enough to sway an election in his favor. It's the independents he needs to be wooing, not the choir. He got 52% of the independent vote in '08 and unless something drastic happens, I don't see him getting this kind of number this year.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.