Thread: The world's worst self portraits

1. #1 The world's worst self portraits 
    Vain amateur models taking 'sexy' snaps of themselves in the mirror has become a cultural phenomenon.

These awkward examples showcase some of some of the world's most embarrassing self-taken shots.

The pouting pictures and self-conscious poses reveal how not to take a flattering self-portrait.

But these subjects appear to be quite happy for their ridiculous photos to be seen by an astonished public.

One picture shows a young man in sunglasses seductively pouring maple syrup over his naked torso.

Nudity is something of a theme, with other shots - rather lacking in glamour - showing people covering their modesty with just their hands, hair or a bizarre prop.

In one, an American football fan holds a ball over his private parts, another chooses a bonsai tree while in another a large man squeezes himself into a tiny mankini. A topless Star Wars fan even hides his identity under a Stormtrooper helmet.

The pictures have all been submitted to getoutofthemirror.com by users of the site and others were discovered on social media and dating sites.

Mercy!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

DO NOT OPEN THAT PAGE SOON AFTER EATING!!!

I just got reacquainted with my supper.