1. #1 Obama Tells Univision Romney Supports Racial Profiling 
    "We now have a Republican nominee who said that the Arizona laws are a model for the country, that -- and these are laws that potentially would allow someone to be stopped and picked up and asked where their citizenship papers are based on an assumption," President Obama said in an interview with Univision that aired over the weekend.

"Racial profiling?" Univision reporter Enrique Acevedo asked.

"Very troublesome. And this is something that the Republican nominee has said should be a model for the country," Obama said.

"So what we need is a change, either of Congress or we need Republicans to change their mind. And I think that this has to be an important debate throughout the country," he said.

"What I have said to Latinos across the United States is that my compassion for this issue is undiminished. That, for example, when it comes for the DREAM kids, who have been raised as Americans and see themselves as Americans and want to serve their country or are willing to work hard in school, start businesses or working hard in laboratories or businesses, it is shameful that we cannot get that done. And so I am going to keep on pushing as hard as I can. And what I am going to do is encourage the Latino community to continue to ask every member of Congress where they stand on these issues," Obama said.

"I will do everything that I can to try to get it done, but ultimately I'm going to need Congress to help me" Obama said of the DREAM Act.

Video of race baiter and chief at link>
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...profiling.html
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Too bad Obama won't tell the truth and point out that even with laws like the one in Arizona...our immigration policies and illegals immigrant enforcement isn't as severe as Mexico's.

Maybe someone will whisper that point into Romney's ear.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Too bad Obama won't tell the truth and point out that even with laws like the one in Arizona...our immigration policies and illegals immigrant enforcement isn't as severe as Mexico's.

Maybe someone will whisper that point into Romney's ear.
    Another truth that you don't hear much is that states like AZ are trying to put in laws at the state level that are almost identical to the federal laws that the DOJ doesn't enforce.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.