Thread: Anyone watching Season 2 of Game of Thrones?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Anyone watching Season 2 of Game of Thrones? 
    My favorite character remains Tyrion, mainly because he has the best combination of intelligence and heart. Plus, he knows how to deal with his evil sister.

Boy, the younger Baratheon brother has a good sport for a wife. He prefers her brother, and she just says "you're the king, whatever you want".

Joffrey must die. He is just plain evil.

Banned
    I am also watching and I am currently on the third book. And yes, Tyrion is my fave character too. Mostly because he's a perfect anti-hero. My second fave would have to be Varys. Excellent show. I'm extremely eager to see how they handle a certain character's demise in the next few episodes, considering some backstory was apparently filled in in the show that was left out of the book.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    My favorite character remains Tyrion, mainly because he has the best combination of intelligence and heart. Plus, he knows how to deal with his evil sister.

Boy, the younger Baratheon brother has a good sport for a wife. He prefers her brother, and she just says "you're the king, whatever you want".

Joffrey must die. He is just plain evil.
    I think Joffrey will die at the hands of Arya Stark, payback for beheading her dad. So he'll be around for awhile

just a WAG considering I haven't read the books but I love a righteous paybacks a bitch.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I think Joffrey will die at the hands of Arya Stark, payback for beheading her dad. So he'll be around for awhile

just a WAG considering I haven't read the books but I love a righteous paybacks a bitch.

If you want to know, i'll tell you, other wise i'll keep quite on that point.

I haven't gotten to watch the second season yet :( no TV and no internet at home right now
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Was a great series of books, can't wait for the next one.

I just watched the first season on Blu-Ray, pretty impressive and essentially spot on with the books for the major events. I just wish HBO would release their shows on iTunes or what not, as they air, not a year later when they're released on Blu-ray/DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by Artois View Post
    Was a great series of books, can't wait for the next one.

I just watched the first season on Blu-Ray, pretty impressive and essentially spot on with the books for the major events. I just wish HBO would release their shows on iTunes or what not, as they air, not a year later when they're released on Blu-ray/DVD.
    Bit Torrent.

Show available within minutes after run on TV, Most of excellent quality. Minus commercials.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Bit Torrent.

Show available within minutes after run on TV, Most of excellent quality. Minus commercials.
    Cheers, that is an idea!

Oddly enough, I've never really downloaded tv shows or what not via bit torrent. I suppose this series might encourage me too consider it! Than again, I'm pretty impatient to catch the past season of True Blood as well!

Cheers, that is an idea!

Oddly enough, I've never really downloaded tv shows or what not via bit torrent. I suppose this series might encourage me too consider it! Than again, I'm pretty impatient to catch the past season of True Blood as well!
    You don't want to use bit-torrent. It's trackable by copyright trolls that like to hit you with hundred million dollar lawsuits for torrenting a single episode. Find a good streaming site.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Cheers, that is an idea!

agree with m00 don't use bit-torrent, use Demonoid.me though you will need an invite
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    agree with m00 don't use bit-torrent, use Demonoid.me though you will need an invite
    Still a torrent.

I used bit torrent in the generic sense.