Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Liberal blog slams GOP aide for being Hooter's waitress in college 
    Liberal blog slams GOP aide for being Hooter's waitress in college
    http://www.wtam.com/cc-common/news/s...ticle=10054713

Gotta problem with someone working at Hooters? Jealous, huh? Talk about bitterness.

Meet the Rising Republican Star Who Would Love to Punch Hillary Clinton in the Face
    http://jezebel.com/ciara-matthews/

Some of the comments are idiotic.

onestrawplz @What We Talk About When We Talk About White Privilege

Naw. She's a fucking hypocrite. The image is completely relevant. She's obviously trying (too hard) to act sexy in that photo. She doesn't get to call other women slutty for needing abortions.
    tAlexBlack @AlwaysLefty

This is pretty tame though. If she were a democrat mouthpiece, rush would jizz his pants waiting to go on the air and call her a slut.
    Rush called Sandra Fluke a slut for being promiscuous, not for the way she dressed.
    Last edited by RedGrouse; 04-17-2012 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGrouse View Post
    Rush called Sandra Fluke a slut for being promiscuous, not for the way she dressed.
    If I understand the Democratic position, appealing to men to make a living while going to college is bad, but demanding that they pay for your $1,000 a year birth control habit is good? What planet does that make sense on?

For that matter, let me see if I understand another Democratic talking point: Republican women are bad because raising a family isn't work (according to Hillary Rosen), but if you have a job, that's bad too.

BTW, the attack on housewife and mother Anne Romney was from out lesbian Hillary Rosen.

Is anybody talking about the Democratic War on Heterosexual Women?

--Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Other than community activist and gown-putter-oner at Planned Abortionhood can these libpukes please tell us what work is acceptable for women and what is not? I can't keep us with these mo-mos.
    Be Not Afraid.

Banned
    Pretty girl. Always like going to Hooters, whether it's to watch a fight or just chill. But yea, people do lots of things to put themselves through college. Being a Hooters waitress is actually pretty tame.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Heterosexual Women ]
    Was that your first reaction when you saw the picture of Ciara? There is a heterosexual woman?

I'm seriously curious about our cultural perceptions. Knowing nothing else about this woman, merely seeing that photo my first classification would be "white trash". Do you guys really see something different there?

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Was that your first reaction when you saw the picture of Ciara? There is a heterosexual woman?

I'm seriously curious about our cultural perceptions. Knowing nothing else about this woman, merely seeing that photo my first classification would be "white trash". Do you guys really see something different there?
    So if she were an out lesbian she would cease to be "white trash"?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

................. Do you guys really see something different there?
    A Lady trying to make a living and get an education - unlike the leftists such as yourself who believe the guvmint should provide for you.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol
    When I judge someone's integrity one key thing I look at is - How does s/he treat people s/he doesn't agree with or does not like?
    I can respect someone who I do not agree with, but I have NO respect for someone who puts others down in a public forum. That is the hallmark of someone who has no integrity, and cannot be trusted.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    A Lady trying to make a living and get an education - unlike the leftists such as yourself who believe the guvmint should provide for you.
    The job at Hooters is not part of the equation here.
    Last edited by Novaheart; 04-19-2012 at 01:08 PM.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    A Lady.......
    Do you use that word interchangeably with "woman"?

Do you use that word interchangeably with "woman"?
    I very seldom use the word woman at all. I was taught that every lady is a Lady and is to be treated that way. I remove my hat in their presence, avoid profane language and speak in a level voice unless or until I'm told differently by the lady.

You, on the other hand........
    Last edited by Retread; 04-18-2012 at 05:09 PM.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol
    When I judge someone's integrity one key thing I look at is - How does s/he treat people s/he doesn't agree with or does not like?
    I can respect someone who I do not agree with, but I have NO respect for someone who puts others down in a public forum. That is the hallmark of someone who has no integrity, and cannot be trusted.