Wow!!! I thought trumad was dead or something!!!

Fri Apr 20, 2012, 08:00 AM
trumad

The Teddy Bear clutching of some of my fellow Democrats fascinates me to no end.

Last edited Fri Apr 20, 2012, 08:19 AM USA/ET - Edit history (4)
Quick note: I'm using a Teddy Bear rather than the shiny little white balls so the alert buttons stay quiet.

I simply don't understand how some Dems do not want to fight fire with fire.

It's the "we can't stoop to their level" attitude that bewilders me.

Make no mistake about this upcoming campaign. The Republicans will run a campaign of falsehoods that will go down in history as the most deceptive ever.

It's already starting.

Mitt is simply turning his negatives around and applying them to Obama. They know that if you tell a lie over and over, many in Moran America will believe it.

AND---the with MSM wanting a close race, they will be sure to repeat the lies without rebuttal.

I'm in the camp that we hit this phony Son of a Bitch as hard as we can until Nov.

I know we hear every election is the most important ever.

I truly feel that this one is.... If the Republicans win ---and this includes the House and Senate, we're fucked.

Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything.
Harry S. Truman

Listen to this moron!!! "Us poor,poor widdle dems are defenseless and always let the big bad ReThugs kick us around!!! And we are all widdle Angels like our Messiah President."

That's a load of horseshit even for trumad!!!