Thread: Puzzle geeks help!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll View Post
    Gold star for you. :D

    Take a stab at the other one.

    Fairy
    Wolf
    Duckling
    Alright, it took me a minute. The good, the bad and the ugly. Now figure out mine.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #32  
    Senior Member Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tiny Redneck town in Texas
    Posts
    2,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll View Post
    Gold star for you. :D

    Take a stab at the other one.

    Fairy
    Wolf
    Duckling
    I didn't want to show off after getting the first one. The answer is Spaghetti western :p

    The Good , The Bad & the ugly.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

    It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #33  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I didn't want to show off after getting the first one. The answer is Spaghetti western :p

    The Good , The Bad & the ugly.
    I posted first!:p
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #34  
    Senior Member Troll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Not Amused
    Posts
    852
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Alright, it took me a minute. The good, the bad and the ugly. Now figure out mine.
    I was trying to divert attention away from the fact that I can't. I'm thoroughly stumped. :(
    Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #35  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll View Post
    I was trying to divert attention away from the fact that I can't. I'm thoroughly stumped. :(
    Alright, let's start working through it. Seven B's in a row. Capital B's. A row of B's.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #36  
    Senior Member Troll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Not Amused
    Posts
    852
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Alright, let's start working through it. Seven B's in a row. Capital B's. A row of B's.
    I got there, then I started to wonder whether or not the B's even mattered? Or if the fact that there were 7 mattered? You get curveballs like this sometimes on those 'how dumb are you' quizzes.
    Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #37  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll View Post
    I got there, then I started to wonder whether or not the B's even mattered? Or if the fact that there were 7 mattered? You get curveballs like this sometimes on those 'how dumb are you' quizzes.
    Shit, I don't know. I'm about to go bonkers over this one though.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #38  
    Senior Member Troll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Not Amused
    Posts
    852
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Shit, I don't know. I'm about to go bonkers over this one though.
    Like I mean, you could almost say "seven seconds", but that's not an actual phrase or colloquialism like "backwards glance" or "I understand" or something.
    Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •