Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    Ok, it's a sin in youe eyes, and the eyes of many. So what. If there is a God and being gay is a sin, then they are going to hell. Move on.
    good point

"God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?" (Romans 6:2)

It is not normal for a saved man to allow sin to go unchallenged in his life. The true believer will hate sin in his life and fight it. How could a man who has the spirit of God indwelling him, think nothing of allowing blatant sin to remain unopposed. Jesus said, "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other." (Matthew 6:24) Paul explains further, "Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? (Romans 6:16)

The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Ok, it's a sin in youe eyes, and the eyes of many. So what. If there is a God and being gay is a sin, then they are going to hell. Move on.
    Being gay isn't the sin moron. It's the act, not the feeling.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I am not the one that said it was a sin. I believe the biblical term is abomination.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    "Being Gay" would actually be the sin. Generation Why, didn't say "feeling gay" in that statement.

we could get into the philosophy of what "Being" means, but I think we all know what was meant in this statement.

I like Daniel Tosh's view on Homosexuality.
    http://comedians.jokes.com/daniel-to...to-the-mormons

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Pirate View Post
    "Being Gay" would actually be the sin. Generation Why, didn't say "feeling gay" in that statement.

we could get into the philosophy of what "Being" means, but I think we all know what was meant in this statement.

I like Daniel Tosh's view on Homosexuality.
    http://comedians.jokes.com/daniel-to...to-the-mormons
    That Goalline defense
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

Ok, it's a sin in youe eyes, and the eyes of many. So what. If there is a God and MURDER is a sin, then they are going to hell. Move on.
    Fixed to reflect truth...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Banned
    That Goalline defense

Exactly..

See, Every Homosexual in this country that I know, know what my religion feels about their lifestyle. They want to do what they do, its on them. I have been directed by my savior to love my neighbor and not to judge.

It is between that person and Jesus what kind of life they live. It is my responsibility to love my neighbor and to judge not unless ye be judged. Its not my job to correct a behavior. Its my job to make the introduction to Jesus if you've never heard of him and pray for your salvation if you have and rebuke him.

It's on big guns upstairs to correct you in any way he see fits.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    And what job is it of ours as a Christian to do to this murderer? What have we been asked to do by Jesus when it comes to our brethren?

If a murderer then asks for forgiveness and becomes a Christian are you better or worse than he is? How about your sin? Is the sin you commit on a daily basis better or worse than murder?

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    What? Where is murder coming into play in this scenario?

Power Point Ranger