Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 "Now thats justice for Trayvon." White man beaten to near death by black mob. 
    April 23, 2012

- Mobile police need your help to catch a mob that beat Matthew Owens so badly that he's in critical condition.

According to police, Owens fussed at some kids playing basketball in the middle of Delmar Drive about 8:30 Saturday night. They say the kids left and a group of adults returned, armed with everything but the kitchen sink.

Police tell News 5 the suspects used chairs, pipes and paint cans to beat Owens.

Owens' sister, Ashley Parker, saw the attack. "It was the scariest thing I have ever witnessed." Parker says 20 people, all African American, attacked her brother on the front porch of his home, using "brass buckles, paint cans and anything they could get their hands on."

Police will only say "multiple people" are involved.

What Parker says happened next could make the fallout from the brutal beating even worse. As the attackers walked away, leaving Owen bleeding on the ground, Parker says one of them said "Now thats justice for Trayvon." Trayvon Martin is the unarmed teenager police say was shot and killed February 26 by neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman in Samford, Florida.

Police canvassed the area, but did not find any suspects. They're asking anyone with information to call them at 251-208-7211, Crime Stoppers at 251-208-7000, or text a tip to 274637 and include the keyword CRIME 411.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3db_1335265784

--Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I continue to believe that by nature Negros are corrupt and dangerous.

Good thing the colors wernt reversed... that would have been a hate crime.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Where are Jackson and Sharpton? Shouldn't they be pounding the streets and giving speeches on the injustice of this type of racism?

This is exactly why Jackson and Sharpton are bad jokes (and worse). They incite this type of behavior and then when it errupts they do nothing to discourage it.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

There is only one solution to this..All white men should be armed. If this man had a gun and saw an angry mob of black men heading for his house, he wouldn't be in the hospital right now fighting for his life.(but he may be in jail for hate crime) The white man is screwed either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    I would argue that it is not nature, but nurture. Sadly, much of (definitely the loudest of) the nurturing in the black community is being done by race baiters like Sharpton and Jackson, inciters like Farrakhan and the New Black Panthers, and apathetic thug life evangelists like most of the rappers and movie stars working hard to convince blacks there is no option or point in life but to shoot people, get high, and be a walking, talking stereotype.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Uh, tell me that you're joking.

Seriously, that's wrong. The problem is that Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson make a living convincing whites that blacks are barely in control of themselves, and that if we don't pay them off, they'll riot. It's utter crap, and I've served with too many good people of all races to believe it. The issue in this case is that they have succeeded in inflaming people to the point where civil order is breaking down.

Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    I would argue that it is not nature, but nurture. Sadly, much of (definitely the loudest of) the nurturing in the black community is being done by race baiters like Sharpton and Jackson, inciters like Farrakhan and the New Black Panthers, and apathetic thug life evangelists like most of the rappers and movie stars working hard to convince blacks there is no option or point in life but to shoot people, get high, and be a walking, talking stereotype.
    Exactly. Most blacks that I know would be appalled by this story. The lowlives who attacked this man are simply the black version of the segregationists of the fifties. Decent people of every race have to oppose them.
    --Odysseus

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Seriously, that's wrong. The problem is that Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson make a living convincing whites that blacks are barely in control of themselves, and that if we don't pay them off, they'll riot. It's utter crap, and I've served with too many good people of all races to believe it. The issue in this case is that they have succeeded in inflaming people to the point where civil order is breaking down.
    You bastard! I am really getting sick of you being right all the time. That's my job, mister.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    You bastard! I am really getting sick of you being right all the time. That's my job, mister.
    There's no reason that we can't both be right. And it's "magnificent bastard", if you please.
    --Odysseus

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    The problem is that Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson make a living convincing whites that blacks are barely in control of themselves, and that if we don't pay them off, they'll riot. It's utter crap, and I've served with too many good people of all races to believe it. The issue in this case is that they have succeeded in inflaming people to the point where civil order is breaking down.
    Are you making the argument that angry rhetoric can be the cause of civil disorder and violence?