Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Are you making the argument that angry rhetoric can be the cause of civil disorder and violence?
    Race baiting does cause civil disorder and violence, and you know all about race baiting.
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 04-25-2012 at 01:04 PM.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    I continue to believe that by nature Negros are corrupt and dangerous.
    Wow. Just wow.

I'm not seeing a "sarcasm" smiley, so I have to assume you're serious.

People learn to be corrupt and dangerous without skin pigment being a factor. Your statement is as ridiculous and bigoted as any I've seen -- and I've seen a few.

I've worked with just as many honorable Blacks, Latinos, Asians, and persons of every conceivable ethnic origin as whites -- maybe moreso. Those that were "corrupt and dangerous" usually wound up in prison.

Karma's a bitch.
    U.S. Army, Retired

Are you making the argument that angry rhetoric can be the cause of civil disorder and violence?
    Sure it can. See Freddy's Fashion Mart for an example. For an example of where this is not the case, see the Tucson shootings (where progressives and their media friends tried like hell to say it was.)

Yet ultimately, its better to have free speech and live with the fallout and judge people based on their actions, rather than their thoughts. Those who beat this man should be judged by what they did, not why, although its perfectly acceptable and even demanded that the hypocrisy and the partiality of the mainstream media be exposed.

In other words, its the fucking media, stupid.
    Last edited by nightflight; 04-25-2012 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eupher View Post
    Wow. Just wow.

I'm not seeing a "sarcasm" smiley, so I have to assume you're serious.

People learn to be corrupt and dangerous without skin pigment being a factor. Your statement is as ridiculous and bigoted as any I've seen -- and I've seen a few.

I've worked with just as many honorable Blacks, Latinos, Asians, and persons of every conceivable ethnic origin as whites -- maybe moreso. Those that were "corrupt and dangerous" usually wound up in prison.

Karma's a bitch.
    I thought about it for a while, and have decided to respond.

#1. We're talking about Blacks, (Negros) here. Not Asians Latinos, Martians or anyone else. My sister is half Chinese, FWIW. So don't redirect the conversation. We're talking about Negros. That's all.

#2. I have been waiting for years - literally years - for a successful Black dominated country or region to emerge. I wanted very much for Zimbabwe to carry forth the success that Rhodesia had established, but was disappointed. Baltimore, Detroit, South Chicago, Zimbabwe, Jamaica, and Greenville, MS - are all total failures of leadership, and have no equal in terms of failure among non-Negro led areas. No one "taught" the residents of Liberia, Congo or Zimbabwe to slaughter one another.

#3. There are many fine Negro individuals. There are many piss-poor White individuals. I find one anomaly to be as irrelevant as the other.

Just so's you'll know:
    I have a friend who has an adopted Negro daughter. Grown, now. The girl cannot find a Negro husband who will not beat her or cheat on her. Three times, she has tried. No luck.
    I have casual Negro friends. Met two Negro ladies last night in the store. We talked about Kindle Apps, and exchanged pleasantries. I encouraged them to buy the Kindle they were look at, and showed them how the dictionary function helps me.
    My neighbor is Negro. Her house is more expensive than mine; her daughter prettier than my daughters. I like her. We talk about the things I am writing here. Like me, she will not live in an area heavily populated with Negros.

One thing is fairly true. The ones that are "corrupt and dangerous" do sometimes wind up in prison. That is why 12% of our U.S. population makes up 45% of our prison population.

I realize this blunt kind of talk makes some people uncomfortable, and I understand that. We, the non-Negros, have been intimidated into silence and threatened with labels (racist!) if we speak out. We have stood mute and stupidly while the facts lay before us, not unlike the mute stupidity that existed with regard to terrorist camps before 9/11. Who, in God's name, did we think would be the ultimate victim of all that terrorist training? And who, in God's name, do we think will suffer the consequence of accepting the Negro vision of the future as promoted by the Reverend Jeremiah Wright to his congregation of 6,000?

For the sake of brevity I will not go into great detail, but I will claim that the moral decay that is now so prevalent in this country did not come from the Amish, Asians, Hispanic cultures (most Hispanics are not Negro), or Pacific Islanders. It was - and still is - pressed into the impressionable young years of our children by the Negro establishment.

#1. We're talking about Blacks, (Negros) here. Not Asians Latinos, Martians or anyone else. My sister is half Chinese, FWIW. So don't redirect the conversation. We're talking about Negros. That's all.

#2. I have been waiting for years - literally years - for a successful Black dominated country or region to emerge. I wanted very much for Zimbabwe to carry forth the success that Rhodesia had established, but was disappointed. Baltimore, Detroit, South Chicago, Zimbabwe, Jamaica, and Greenville, MS - are all total failures of leadership, and have no equal in terms of failure among non-Negro led areas. No one "taught" the residents of Liberia, Congo or Zimbabwe to slaughter one another.

#3. There are many fine Negro individuals. There are many piss-poor White individuals. I find one anomaly to be as irrelevant as the other.

Just so's you'll know:
    I have a friend who has an adopted Negro daughter. Grown, now. The girl cannot find a Negro husband who will not beat her or cheat on her. Three times, she has tried. No luck.
    I have casual Negro friends. Met two Negro ladies last night in the store. We talked about Kindle Apps, and exchanged pleasantries. I encouraged them to buy the Kindle they were look at, and showed them how the dictionary function helps me.
    My neighbor is Negro. Her house is more expensive than mine; her daughter prettier than my daughters. I like her. We talk about the things I am writing here. Like me, she will not live in an area heavily populated with Negros.

One thing is fairly true. The ones that are "corrupt and dangerous" do sometimes wind up in prison. That is why 12% of our U.S. population makes up 45% of our prison population.

I realize this blunt kind of talk makes some people uncomfortable, and I understand that. We, the non-Negros, have been intimidated into silence and threatened with labels (racist!) if we speak out. We have stood mute and stupidly while the facts lay before us, not unlike the mute stupidity that existed with regard to terrorist camps before 9/11. Who, in God's name, did we think would be the ultimate victim of all that terrorist training? And who, in God's name, do we think will suffer the consequence of accepting the Negro vision of the future as promoted by the Reverend Jeremiah Wright to his congregation of 6,000?

For the sake of brevity I will not go into great detail, but I will claim that the moral decay that is now so prevalent in this country did not come from the Amish, Asians, Hispanic cultures (most Hispanics are not Negro), or Pacific Islanders. It was - and still is - pressed into the impressionable young years of our children by the Negro establishment.
    I blame it on their culture but not their race, is that what you are saying?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

It can be a contributing factor, but it is not the cause. For example, Piss Christ and Chris Ofilli's elephant dung splattered Madonna did not lead to riots, civil disorder or violence. However, simply burning a Qur'an that had been defaced by other Muslims led to the murders of Americans and other non-Muslims in Afghanistan. Cultures in which conflicts are resolved through non-violent means tend to be less prone to violence. Cultures in which conflicts are resolved through violence are more likely to react to any stimuli with violence, especially if there is ongoing incitement.

Now, let's see how you try to spin that.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Banned
    I have a friend who has an adopted Negro daughter
    I have casual Negro friends. Met two Negro ladies last night in the store.
    Oh, you should have opened with this. That makes your blatant racism just fine in my book..

My neighbor is Negro. Her house is more expensive than mine; her daughter prettier than my daughters. I like her

It shows you like her. Bigot.

Negro? Who the fuck uses that term in this day and age?

Gentleman Pirate described you aptly as a racist and a bigot, so I need not go there.

The point about other races, when discussing Blacks, is to draw a parallel. If you display bigotry towards one race, chances are you'll find problems with people from other races. But I'm happy to drop the parallel argument in favor of the one that you painted for yourself. In your own words.

You come up with lots of anecdotal information that supports your bigotry. As if that's justification.

Bottom line is, people are limited by their own capabilities. Those capabilities are not predicated on race. To think otherwise points to sheer, unadulterated bigotry.
    U.S. Army, Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Pirate View Post
    .........Negro? Who the fuck uses that term in this day and age?.........
    Me.
    In the book "The Origin of Races" it is determined that there are 5 races, although that finding is disputed elsewhere. "Black" is not a race; Negroid is. My sister is Mongoloid, I am Caucasoid.
    Last edited by Starbuck; 04-25-2012 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I blame it on their culture but not their race, is that what you are saying?
    Pretty much, but honestly I am divided. I worked for a while in Barbados and found an entirely different attitude there. But I am at a complete loss to explain Congo and Liberia.

A good discussion, I think, would be centered around their culture and what part of someones culture is learned vs the parts that are inherited genetically.
    Last edited by Starbuck; 04-25-2012 at 04:54 PM.