Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Me.
    In the book "The Origin of Races" it is determined that there are 5 races, although that finding is disputed elsewhere. "Black" is not a race; Negroid is. My sister is Mongoloid, I am Caucasoid.
    And I'm sure when filling out a application you cross out "Caucasian" on the form and write in Caucasoid, right? Because you like to use the terms written in "The Origin of Races" instead of societies definition of what races should be labeled..

Right? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Race baiting does cause civil disorder and violence, and you know all about race baiting.
    In the years before the civil war, the media of the time were quite sensationalist with the issue of slavery and the fallout from Clay's compromise of 1850. While the northern media did their best to rile up the politically aware and growing middle-class, the southern media printed articles to inflame those that depended on the institution of slavery, and especially the wealthy southern slave owners.

At the time, they called it "Master baiting"

/rim shot

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    In the years before the civil war, the media of the time were quite sensationalist with the issue of slavery and the fallout from Clay's compromise of 1850. While the northern media did their best to rile up the politically aware and growing middle-class, the southern media printed articles to inflame those that depended on the institution of slavery, and especially the wealthy southern slave owners.

At the time, they called it "Master baiting"

/rim shot
    Good one

People have no idea how brutal politics were back then, actually all the way back!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Good one

People have no idea how brutal politics were back then, actually all the way back!

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Pirate View Post

Negro? Who the fuck uses that term in this day and age?
    People who are being specific? In a four race classification system you are australoid, caucasoid, negroid, mongoloid or "racial isolate".
    Other models use Europid, Europoid/Aryan, Capoid, Congoid, South Asian , East Asian, racial isolate.

Feel free to use any designatioin you choose, but do it for some reason other than some jackass at Howard University or Berkeley telling you that "negro" is now offensive. That has nothing to do with science and everything to do with being pushy and keeping the majority off center.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Pirate View Post
    And I'm sure when filling out a application you cross out "Caucasian" on the form and write in Caucasoid, right? Because you like to use the terms written in "The Origin of Races" instead of societies definition of what races should be labeled..

Right? Right?
    Caucasian and caucasoid are not the same word. However all caucasians are caucasoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Caucasian and caucasoid are not the same word. However all caucasians are caucasoid.
    You seem to know a lot about racial taxonomy.

Funny with all of this race talk, the OP is forgotten. The real issue here is that someone was beaten near to death by a mob of thugs...which is par for the course as these people don't believe in 1-on-1 fighting. Anyhoo, where was this on the news? The fact that someone said that this was prompted by the Martin shooting is quite newsworthy. That this was a racially motivated crime is equally newsworthy and yet I have to come here to see this kind of story. Had the races been reversed, it would have been a lead story on some national broadcasts. But this beating is because of Sharpton, Jackson, and Obama inciting blacks, but this aspect will be ignored. Remember what I said about the coming race riots. Oh, and I will wait with baited breath for Obama to call for civil discourse.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Funny with all of this race talk, the OP is forgotten. The real issue here is that someone was beaten near to death by a mob of thugs...which is par for the course as these people don't believe in 1-on-1 fighting. Anyhoo, where was this on the news? The fact that someone said that this was prompted by the Martin shooting is quite newsworthy. That this was a racially motivated crime is equally newsworthy and yet I have to come here to see this kind of story. Had the races been reversed, it would have been a lead story on some national broadcasts. But this beating is because of Sharpton, Jackson, and Obama inciting blacks, but this aspect will be ignored. Remember what I said about the coming race riots. Oh, and I will wait with baited breath for Obama to call for civil discourse.
    If people say anything they are branded racist, if the news were to start reporting them for what they are they would be branded racist. We have painted ourselves into the corner with this race game and everyone has to deny the elephant in the room.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

If people say anything they are branded racist, if the news were to start reporting them for what they are they would be branded racist. We have painted ourselves into the corner with this race game and everyone has to deny the elephant in the room.
    As I have said before, I am very afraid for where we are headed. I was an early backer of Herman Cain and still support fine people like Cain and Condoleeza Rice.
    I knew when I posted what was honestly on my mind that I would be called a racist and bigot. Small price to pay, I think. The terrible truth is right here in front of us: There is a badly injured man lying in a hospital bed in Mobile. He is there because he is white.

And you know what? I fear there will be more.