Thread: "Now thats justice for Trayvon." White man beaten to near death by black mob.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    As I have said before, I am very afraid for where we are headed. I was an early backer of Herman Cain and still support fine people like Cain and Condoleeza Rice.
    I knew when I posted what was honestly on my mind that I would be called a racist and bigot. Small price to pay, I think. The terrible truth is right here in front of us: There is a badly injured man lying in a hospital bed in Mobile. He is there because he is white.

And you know what? I fear there will be more.
    I don't think you are a racist because unlike some I remembered your support for Cain , I do think some times better words could be chosen.
    Everyone whether they care to admit it or not have tribalism ingrained in them that has the purpose of making them look out for their family a there own so a certain amount of racism is good so to speak.
    I have never seen racism in my lifetime more dangerous than the brand of racism our president is exhibiting right now and the entire country is going to pay for how he has set back racial relations.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    You seem to know a lot about racial taxonomy.
    It is one of the most corrupt areas of academia. The four-race model that we are used to (australoid, caucasoid, negroid, mongoloid) was devised a long time ago. Some academics have decided to call this "scientific racism" and somehow impart to their darling stoodints that it was based on nothing more than skin color and perhaps facial and hair characteristics. Lost is this is the fact that while they did not have DNA to work with, those scientists did a damned good job. For example, they recognized that while similar in appearance to the African negro, the Australian aborigine was closer to the caucasian in relationship. DNA studies show that the Australoid is as distant
    "from Africa" in the out of Africa theory as the Swede or the Ainu. In reality, it's the black academics and white sympathizers who want to classify by skin color. That way they can call Hindus "black" or "brown", claim the Moors and Berbers regardless of their ancestry and essentially isolate what they call "white people" to Western Europeans.

One of the funniest things about the Henry Louis Gates incident was when trash-lawyer Wendy Murphy said that Lucia Whalen was not a white woman: 'Murphy also disputed accounts of her client as a white woman in the traditional sense. "The fact is, she's olive-skinned and of Portuguese descent. You wouldn't look at her and say, necessarily, 'Oh, there's a white woman.' You might think she was Hispanic," Murphy said.' Seriously Wendy?