Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Let me guess, the eye witnesses' names are.....
    Sanchez, Lupe', Hernandez, Chavez......
    Suppose they are, what does that mean?

Please use a logical line of reason rather than implications dot dot dot dot
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    If you do not comply with the new Obamacare laws, or any other laws or regulations passed by this or any other administration, does that authorize police to beat or kill you?
    I'm a US citizen

Suppose they are, what does that mean?

Please use a logical line of reason rather than implications dot dot dot dot
    Ya they would never lie for someone of their own kind against a gringo.

Y
    If you want to call me a communist, fine have fun with that, but you'll have to figure out how you define that because I wouldn't support a return to any of the 20th century communist regimes.
    Please give us an example of Communist regime that you would support.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Please give us an example of Communist regime that you would support.
    I'm not able to think of an example or a description.
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

And you expect us to take you seriously with that response? My almost 3 year old would have given me a better answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Ya they would never lie for someone of their own kind against a gringo.
    Interesting reasoning.

Well let's take a look:
    http://www.pbs.org/wnet/need-to-know...urdered/13687/

The witness who filmed the video is Ashley Young. She is, as you put it, "of the same kind" as the "gringo" police. If you are implying that people would lie to protect "their own kind" racially, then she must be telling the truth.

There is much more of her interview, and in fact the entire PBS special here:
    http://www.pbs.org/wnet/need-to-know...he-line/13640/

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    And you expect us to take you seriously with that response? My almost 3 year old would have given me a better answer.
    Your 3 year old can think of a new form of communist organization worthy of support? Wow. Can you?

The communist regimes of the 20th century have been tragic failures. I can't think of a new arrangement of communism that would avoid the pitfalls of the previous ones.

You are the one calling me a communist, that's your label for me. Don't act surprised when my words don't match your label. Don't act surprised when I tell you I wouldn't support a new Soviet Union, because I've always said that.

Why is that, Wei?

Couldn't be because it doesn't work... Nah!

Could someone quote this, so captain communist can see it? Seems the the lil' man has me on ignore
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

If you do not comply with the new Obamacare laws, or any other laws or regulations passed by this or any other administration, does that authorize police to beat or kill you?
    That depends on how you react when they come to arrest you.

I've never expressed sympathy or support for totalitarian governments murdering people.
    Does that include the Palestinian Authority? For that matter, you do support those governments by opposing the democratic ones that have to defend themselves against them.

You think me using a Marxist concept to analyze a situation means I support Stalinist show trials and murder? That's an extreme leap, it's laughable.
    No, we think that it means that you are an imbecile. That's not to say that you wouldn't have supported the show trials and murders back in the day, but since they are common knowledge, it's easier for you to feign outrage over the crimes of past progressives, if it allows you to ignore the crimes of current ones. But whenever the mass murderers of today attack the innocent, you do everything in your power to obscure the difference between victim and murderer.

Meanwhile, people here are openly saying this event itself is a good thing, but that is acceptable?
    No, we just don't believe you. You are not a credible source.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!