1. #1 Tehran Conference On 'Occupy Movement' Focuses On 'Zionism' 
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

What do you expect, something to make sense in an Iranian political rally? That's lunacy!

Pretty great video find though, it's certainly worth a few laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by Artois View Post
    What do you expect, something to make sense in an Iranian political rally? That's lunacy!

Pretty great video find though, it's certainly worth a few laughs.
    Quinn and rose mentioned it on their radio show.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Yeah, lets negotiate with people who shit on police cars...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Yeah, lets negotiate with people who shit on police cars...
    I like the idea of sending them to Tehran, I wonder how many they would take?

The rabbi who spoke at the conference heads a group called Jews Against Zionism. Guys like him are always willing to push somebody else into the cattle car in order to prolong their own existence.
    In the ghettos of Nazi-occupied Europe, he'd have been a collaborator, and then a Kapo in the camps, anything to curry favor with those who want him dead. The others are just ignorant or bigoted tools who have become enablers of terrorism. They're the jihad's useful idiots, and I expect a certain number of them to parrot this idiocy, but the rabbi has no excuse.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    The rabbi who spoke at the conference heads a group called Jews Against Zionism. Guys like him are always willing to push somebody else into the cattle car in order to prolong their own existence.
    In the ghettos of Nazi-occupied Europe, he'd have been a collaborator, and then a Kapo in the camps, anything to curry favor with those who want him dead. The others are just ignorant or bigoted tools who have become enablers of terrorism. They're the jihad's useful idiots, and I expect a certain number of them to parrot this idiocy, but the rabbi has no excuse.
    This Rabbi is a piece of scum, evening meeting with people like that is a traitorous offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Did you ever see the episode of South Park where they had the Jewbulee (purposely mispelling)? There was a guy who was of the order of "Anti-Semitic Jews", who worshipped Haman. Ike and the other kindergartners saved the world and the Jews from Haman, so Moses could continue to recieve offerings of animals made of carved soap and macaroni pictures. I think Haman managed to kill Kenny before he was vanquished, though. The jewish guy in this video reminds me of the Anti-Semitic Jews.

Without your explaination, I would have assumed that the Iranians were holding that guy's family somewhere to get him to agree with them. I guess they are just paying him.