1. #1 EPA Official's 'Philosophy' On Oil Companies: 'Crucify Them' - Just As Romans Crucifi 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    And we have the tape!!

By Craig Bannister
    April 25, 2012

Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK) took to the Senate floor today to draw attention to a video of a top EPA official saying the EPA’s “philosophy” is to “crucify” and “make examples” of oil and gas companies - just as the Romans crucified random citizens in areas they conquered to ensure obedience.

Inhofe quoted a little-watched video from 2010 of Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) official, Region VI Administrator Al Armendariz, admitting that EPA’s “general philosophy” is to “crucify” and “make examples” of oil and gas companies.

In the video, Administrator Armendariz says:

“I was in a meeting once and I gave an analogy to my staff about my philosophy of enforcement, and I think it was probably a little crude and maybe not appropriate for the meeting, but I’ll go ahead and tell you what I said:
    Vid at the linky...
    May the FORCE be with you!

If the American people vote this administration in again, we deserve to be crucified.
    With all that is out in the open and what we know about this man and his people there is absolutely no excuse for the people of this country to keep him in power!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

3. #3 EPA official: 'Crucify' oil companies 

(Video at link below)

EPA official: 'Crucify' oil companies

Al Armendariz, a regional administrator for the Environmental Protection Agency, explained in 2010 that he understands the EPA policy to be to "crucify" a few oil and gas companies to get the rest of the industry to comply with the laws.

"I was in a meeting once and I gave an analogy to my staff about my philosophy of enforcement," Armendariz said during a meeting in 2010. "It's kind of like how the Romans used to conquer little villages in the Mediterranean: they’d go into little Turkish towns somewhere, they’d find the first five guys they’d run into, and they’d crucify them and then, you know, that town was really easy to manage over the next few years."

Armendariz said that by finding companies that are "not compliant with the law and you make examples of them," the EPA could maximize its enforcement capability with limited resources. He added that "fines can get very high very quickly, and that's what these companies respond to."

In keeping with the Armendariz philosophy, the EPA announced today that "Hess Corporation has agreed to pay an $850,000 civil penalty and spend more than $45 million in new pollution controls to resolve Clean Air Act violations at its Port Reading, N.J., [petroleum] refinery." EPA and the Department of Justice had "alleged that the company made modifications to its refinery that increased emissions without first obtaining pre-construction permits and installing required pollution control equipment."

Sen. Jim Inhofe, R-Okla., drew attention to the video today on the Senate floor. "His comments give us a rare glimpse of the Obama administration's true agenda," he said. "No matter how much President Obama may pretend to be a friend of oil, gas, and coal, his green team constantly betrays that truth that the Obama administration is fully engaged in an all out war on hydraulic fracturing, thinking that people won't know that [if] you kill hydraulic fracturing, you kill the oil and gas production in America."

Washington Examiner

-----------------------------------------------

Sounds like what they are doing with the birth control mandate. Bring the Catholics to their knees (no pun intended) and the rest will fold like a house of cards. If Romney or the GOP had any cojones they would carpet bomb Ads with these quotes set against the pump price everywhere. Sadly... until and unless we replace the (go along to get along) GOP "leadership", we know those days are history... much like the American culture we all remember and grew up with.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    If the American people vote this administration in again, we deserve to be crucified.
    With all that is out in the open and what we know about this man and his people there is absolutely no excuse for the people of this country to keep him in power!
    IS it the American people's fault that the GOP is going to run Romney? We already had one president from the GOP that people voted for in the assumption that brighter lights would be making the actual decisions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlTxGHn4sH4

Senator 0bama - Jan 2008

To set this up: The San Fransisco Chronicle is having a discussion with our affirmative action hire - Lord Zippy about energy and the environment. They ask him "what about alternatives to coal? What are your plans for using alternates for coal?

“If someone wants to build a new coal-fired power plant they can, but it will bankrupt them because they will be charged a huge sum for all the greenhouse gas that’s being emitted.”

Horrendously shameful

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    IS it the American people's fault that the GOP is going to run Romney? We already had one president from the GOP that people voted for in the assumption that brighter lights would be making the actual decisions.
    Obama is by far the dimmest bulb that has ever lighted the oval office.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Four more congressmen call for EPA official’s head over ‘crucify’ comments

Following in the footsteps of three of their colleagues, Texas Republican Rep. Pete Olson and Louisiana Republican Reps. Steve Scalise, Rodney Alexander, and Charles Boustany are calling for the resignation of Environmental Protection Agency Region 6 Administrator Al Armendariz.

“Administrator Armendariz has demonstrated a pattern of hostility toward the oil and gas industry in Texas,” Olson said. “The abuse of power has gone on long enough. Apparently, it didn’t satisfy him to deny Texas the opportunity to manage its own air permitting or oil and gas development. His recently revealed comments demonstrate his desire to rule by fear and intimidation. Texans deserve better — it’s time for Administrator Armendariz to be replaced.” >>>

“There should be no place for radical bureaucrats who abuse their position to carry out a reckless liberal agenda instead of simply enforcing the rules,” Scalise added. “The fact Mr. Armendariz thinks it his role to ‘crucify’ American employers shows that he lacks the impartiality that his taxpayer-funded position demands, and he needs to step down.”

According to Scalise, Armendariz’s comments are part of the Obama administration’s “pattern of anti-business activity” and not “an isolated instance.” >>>

Earlier in the day Texas Republican Rep. Ted Poe and Louisiana Republican Reps. John Fleming and Jeff Landry called for Armendariz’s resignation.

Dailycaller.com

-----------------------------------

Only 4 additional congressmen object as this guy suggests that the government needs to 'crucify' a few oil people as a lesson to those who do not bow down to 0bama's attempted take down of America? You have to wonder what the hell is it going to take, to set our elected law makers pants on fire against this 'command and control' government structure the left is erecting as we speak.