1. #1 Protest outside of Paul Ryan’s speech at Georgetown Univ lacks actual protesters 
    Posted at 10:37 am on April 26, 2012 by Twitchy Staff | View Comments
    John McCormack @McCormackJohn
    Huge protest outside of Paul Ryan speech at Georgetown University pic.twitter.com/HnqlQQiG

26 Apr 12

Oh, our aching sides! This is what happens when you rely on slackers.

http://twitchy.com/2012/04/26/protes...al-protesters/

This is from Michelle malkin's new site, she reads twitter so you don't have to.

Where were they when the middle class was crucified?
    If I was poor my taxes would be paid, my utilities would be paid, a home whether apartment or house would be provided, my medical would be provided.
    If you add together the cost 2 of the poor to the tax payers it would be far more than I make, when they supposedly crucified the poor I was trying to scrape together the last of the money for my payments, taxes being one of them, a third of which I am told will go to these so called poor.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

"Were you there when they crucified the poor?"

No, I was at work, earning a living for my family and being fleeced to pay for the poor. Where were you, slacker?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    "Were you there when they crucified the poor?"

No, I was at work, earning a living for my family and being fleeced to pay for the poor. Where were you, slacker?
    Its Georgetown University home of Sandra Fluke. Someone said free condoms were being given out and the rush was on.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainMan View Post
    Its Georgetown University home of Sandra Fluke. Someone said free condoms were being given out and the rush was on.
    Sandra Fluke, free condoms and Rush? LOL

Was she field testing them?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

And where were these clowns when Georgetown University Hid Religious Symbols at White House Request for an 0bama speech?

So whats the fuss? Jesus, Obama, same guy, right? Walk on water, heal the sick, salvation, etc. /s

Make way for the Muslim in Charge. First Notre Shame, then Georgetown. "In God We Trust" has already been eliminated from the new $1 coins that were released. If the name Jesus is offensive to the First Muslim maybe he should not go to Christian places.

Georgetown however is weak, they are licking the boot that will be kicking them last.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.