1. #1 Navy SEALs slam Obama 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    SEALs slam Obama for using them as 'ammunition' in bid to take credit for bin Laden killing during election campaign

Serving and former US Navy SEALs have slammed President Barack Obama for taking the credit for killing Osama bin Laden and accused him of using Special Forces operators as ‘ammunition’ for his re-election campaign.

The SEALs spoke out to MailOnline after the Obama campaign released an ad entitled ‘One Chance’.

In it President Bill Clinton is featured saying that Mr Obama took ‘the harder and the more honourable path’ in ordering that bin Laden be killed. The words ‘Which path would Mitt Romney have taken?’ are then displayed.

Besides the ad, the White House is marking the first anniversary of the SEAL Team Six raid that killed bin Laden inside his compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan with a series of briefings and an NBC interview in the Situation Room designed to highlight the ‘gutsy call’ made by the President.

Mr Obama used a news conference today to trumpet his personal role and imply that his Republican opponent Mr Romney, who in 2008 expressed reservations about the wisdom of sending troops into Pakistan, would have let bin Laden live.

‘I said that I’d go after bin Laden if we had a clear shot at him, and I did,’ Mr Obama said. ‘If there are others who have said one thing and now suggest they’d do something else, then I’d go ahead and let them explain it.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1tZrpHvMM

I'm sure some of our serving members could comment on this. If I'm not mistaken, thou they are right in their assessment of Obama, still wrong as he is their C&C?
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

You can criticize Bush all you want for the "Mission Accomplished" sign, even though it was to congratulate the mission that the aircraft carrier completed but Bush would have never gone overboard like this incompetent boob of a president we have now.

When you have retired AND active duty SEAL's risking their careers telling you to knock it off, you have gone too far.

The SEALS are right to speak out, even if the ex-SEAL speaking out is now a state senator in Montana. Regardless of what they say, there are some up-tight looking faces in that room........Say, is that Sandra Bullock way in the back?

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post

The SEALS are right to speak out, even if the ex-SEAL speaking out is now a state senator in Montana. Regardless of what they say, there are some up-tight looking faces in that room........Say, is that Sandra Bullock way in the back?
    No but that is a couple of clowns sitting on the left.

A true hero doesn't about knock himself over patting himself on the back, taking credit for what brave men did. Obama has no class, never has, never will.

Kudos to those brave Seals. It would be interesting to hear what they reallly say behind closed doors.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

"The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainMan View Post
    No but that is a couple of clowns sitting on the left.
    There's more than a couple of clowns on the left!
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.