1. #1 Exclusive: Barbra Streisand Sings Support for Obama 
    I can see why Obie hangs out with these people. He doesn't live in the real world and neither do they.

Barbra Streisand sang and spoke out tonight for Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama at a star-studded fundraiser in Beverly Hills, Calif...

...In between songs, Streisand spoke a little bit about Obama and the reason she was there. She said, "I'm not here to make a political speech... Tonight my thoughts are only personal... I can't wait for the morning on November 5th when the people who said 'Yes we can' wake up and say 'Yes we did.'":eek:

Click here for full story

Sonnabend
    I can't wait for the morning on November 5th when the people who said 'Yes we can' wake up and say 'Oh fuck we lost again" :D:D

Will Babs leave the USA if she doesn't get her way?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    I can't wait for the morning on November 5th when the people who said 'Yes we can' wake up and say 'Oh fuck they stole it again" :D:D
    Fixed it for you.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Isn't this the same woman who told us all on the Oprah show that she had the power to change the colors of plants with her mind? Yep. It sure is. Just the kind of person to give political advice to the country.
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.