Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've been thinking about the claim t Mccain ismentally whacked.Maybe it wouldn;t be such a bad Idea to have someone mentally whacked as president at this point in time. Imagine the negotiations with Abawannadinnerjack of Iran . Mccain says hey Dinnerjacket you are whacked and might have nukes ,I an whacked and you know I got nukes, wanna play .
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I've been thinking about the claim t Mccain ismentally whacked.Maybe it wouldn;t be such a bad Idea to have someone mentally whacked as president at this point in time. Imagine the negotiations with Abawannadinnerjack of Iran . Mccain says hey Dinnerjacket you are whacked and might have nukes ,I an whacked and you know I got nukes, wanna play .
    I think we are long overdue for a President/Vice President good cop bad cop tag team, the President can be a complete psycho and the vp is always attempting to restrain him, should probably bomb some country to get that craziness out there.

At the risk of taking on friendly fire I have to agree with the OP's statement:

Noting that a McCain aide explained it was because the former POW was "tortured for his country," Aravosis writes: "Yeah, we get it. The torture card. It's to McCain what 9/11 was to Giuliani's candidacy: the never-ending name-drop."
    McCain should let his "heroism" speak for itself and stop mentioning it every time he needs "credibility" on a subjec. Bob Dole was a hero but didn't need to remind everyone every time he was in front of a microphone.