1. #1 Robbers Took My Weed! 
    A Maryland man told law enforcement that three masked robbers entered his home and stole his stash of marijuana and rent money, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.

The home invaders brandished guns and interrogated the young man about where his drugs and money were. Police said the robbers also took laptops, cell phones and a Honda CR-V from the home, which he shared with four other people in Prince George’s County.

“He took my weed, and took my rent money,” the man told a 911 dispatcher.

Audio of 911 call at link

My advice is, don't swim in the gene pool.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I wonder what his DU name is????
    May the FORCE be with you!

And how long before this idiot is a star on TruTV's World's Dumbest?
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

When I was in about 3rd grade, the guy next door (the adult child of the couple who owned the house) allegedly broke into his drug dealer's house and stole his pot, LSD , guns and a bunch of cash. The dealer called the police, who tracked Dave to his parents' house and raided it in the middle of the night, but Dave was gone, allegedly to hide out with some friends in California until the heat died down.
    The next day, the cops burned the tall grass behind his parents' yard, after finding a couple of guns dropped there and some interesting plants growing.

About 3 months later, Dave was back. My dad, who Dave always got along with, went to talk to him to find out what was up. The dealer dropped all charges when the police told him he was going to be charged for posession if they found Dave and all the alleged drugs and cash he had stolen (they had recovered the weapons, which were unregistered and one of which was illegal-a sawed off shotgun).