1. #1 Hannity Destroys Occupy Organizer 
    On Thursday night, Sean Hannity sat down with Harrison Schultz, an Occupy Wall Street organizer. The segment was confrontational right off-the-bat — with Hannity questioning Schultz about the violence in the movement, and eventually leaving nothing unsaid, offering a fiery “suggestion” to Schultz.

Schultz started off the segment by thanking Hannity for letting a “dirty hippie” come in and express his views, which didn’t sit well the the host, who pointed out he never said anything about being dirty or a hippie. From there, they moved on to Schultz saying Hannity made fun of his “friends.”
    Video at link
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    That was pretty funny.
    May the FORCE be with you!

OMG!!! This guy is a complete loon! He claims that the NYPD sent rapists and robbers to OWS in order to discredit them! He denies that there was any violence perpetrated by Occupiers. And, of course, he's in grad school, where he's sucking down student loan dollars in order to perpetuate his adolescence, but then complains that he won't be able to find a job that will cover his debts because of the evils of capitalism. He expects the government to provide literally everything that he wants out of life.

Oh, and he considers menial work beneath him, but hanging out with Occuthugs is dignified. When Hannity told him to go get a job, he had the gall to demand that Sean give him one.

If this guy is the future of America, then we're in big trouble.

If the Occutards have any brains at all, they'll claim that this guy was an NYPD plant, too, and that nobody that showed up for the protests was this stupid.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

It is sad for sure. I am almost glad I am 59 years old and will not see what is going to happen here!

What was even scarier was his reply to Hannity's inquiry about the source of the funding for his graduate degree. He seemed to not know, just a vague "school" and "government". He was honestly upset that he'd actually have to pay back those loans, but admitted he uses the money he's getting for food, lodging, living expenses as well as the tuition.

It gets scarier, folks. Hannity had a gold mine of stupidity sitting there. To each of Hannity's questions, he replied that he expects a free house, free medical, free dental, free education. Hannity asks who's paying for all of this. The moron said, "It's free, all free". Just think, our tax dollars are going to not useful idiots.

I guess Obama really has been delivering those ponies and rainbows to his loyal followers.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

What's his DU name?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Hannity was on the Fox show "The Five" today and they continued talking about this putz. Apparently Shawn had the loser on his radio show today and wanted to try and get the moron a job. Shawn was saying the kid wanted to make at least 80K a year but he has no skills...

Wow. I mean...wow. Where does the money come from for your student loan? Answer: "I don't know". Holy sheep shit. And menial jobs are beneath him? Double wow. This guy is the quintessential entitlement mentality at it's worst. I'd like to call this guy stupid but that would be an affront to the stupids.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I'll bet the DUmmies like "Fire Walks with Me" will say this loser is an obvious
    Agent Provocateur!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I'll bet the DUmmies like "Fire Walks with Me" will say this loser is an obvious
    Agent Provocateur!!!!!
    Years ago, PJ O'Rourke wrote an article about the infiltration of Soviet agents in some federal agencies, and one of his observations was that things at the State Department were so convoluted and screwed up the we'd better hope that it was because of spies. This is another example of a case where, if this guy is what he claims to be, then the future of this country is in real trouble.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!