Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Sodomite Rabbit Rapes Chicken 
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iys9r...eature=related

This is monsterous BESTIALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL BUNNIES BELONG IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More proof that humans are doomed by bunnies.

You shall have no other gods before me.
    Exodus 20:3

You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.
    Exodus 20:4-6

You shall not murder.
    Exodus 20:13

You shall not steal.
    Exodus 20:15

The rabbit, though it chews the cud, does not have a divided hoof; it is unclean for you.
    Leviticus 11:6

Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.
    Leviticus 18:23

Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal is to be put to death.
    Exodus 22:19

In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.
    Jude 1:7

Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
    Romans 1:26-27

What's his DU name?

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    That is most disturbing...
    May the FORCE be with you!

The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I used to have a duck that would routinely screw one of my cats.

No kidding! Needless to say, there was something wrong with the cat in the first place; the other cats wouldn't let him sleep with them.
    Eventually the cat died, but the duck never recovered. He approached cat after cat, but they would just hiss and show claws, whereas "Ol Yaller would just back up to the duck and raise his tail.
    In the end we took Duckus to a pond where there were other white ducks. Last we saw of him he was quacking away, wagging his tail and swimming out to meet his new friends.

It was just wrong, I'm tellin ya.

Maybe that was the Easter bunny and he was trying to get some eggs?
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGrouse View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iys9r...eature=related

This is monsterous BESTIALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL BUNNIES BELONG IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More proof that humans are doomed by bunnies.

You shall have no other gods before me.
    Exodus 20:3

You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.
    Exodus 20:4-6

You shall not murder.
    Exodus 20:13

You shall not steal.
    Exodus 20:15

The rabbit, though it chews the cud, does not have a divided hoof; it is unclean for you.
    Leviticus 11:6

Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.
    Leviticus 18:23

Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal is to be put to death.
    Exodus 22:19

In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.
    Jude 1:7

Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
    Romans 1:26-27
    You don't like the new TSA searches?
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Maybe that was the Easter bunny and he was trying to get some eggs?
    Now that I see where Easter Eggs come from, I'm glad that I'm Jewish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Unless two more rabbits came out and held the chicken down and ordered it plucked, this wasn't official.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    I don't like the new TSA searches. However, the rabbit raping the chicken is a crime that needs to be dealt harshly.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGrouse View Post
    I don't like the new TSA searches. However, the rabbit raping the chicken is a crime that needs to be dealt harshly.
    It looked like the chicken enjoyed it!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg