1. #1 Attorney in hijab defends call for other women at 9/11 hearing to wear... 
    ...'appropriate' clothing

The defense attorney who wore a traditional Islamic outfit during the rowdy arraignment of the accused Sept. 11 terrorists is defending her courtroom appeal that other women in the room wear more "appropriate" clothing to the proceedings -- out of respect for her client's Muslim beliefs.

Cheryl Bormann, counsel for defendant Walid bin Attash, attended the arraignment Saturday dressed in a hijab, apparently because her client insisted on it. She further requested that the court order other women to follow that example so that the defendants do not have to avert their eyes "for fear of committing a sin under their faith."

At a press conference Sunday at Guantanamo Bay, Bormann said she dresses in a hijab at "all times" when she meets with her client "out of respect" for his beliefs. Asked why she requested other women do the same, Bormann said, "When you're on trial for your life, you need to be focused."

Bormann, who is not Muslim, claimed the issue came up several years ago, when a paralegal wore "very short skirts" and it became a distraction for the defendants. She said that on Saturday, "somebody" was also dressed "in a way that was not in keeping with my client's religious beliefs."

"If because of someone's religious beliefs, they can't focus when somebody in the courtroom is dressed in a particular way, I feel it is incumbent upon myself as a counsel to point that out and ask for some consideration from the prosecution," she said. "Suffice to say it was distracting to members of the accused."

The clothing request was just one of several unusual moments during Saturday's lengthy and chaotic hearing.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...aring-to-wear/
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    I agree. All the women in the room should wear hijabs, and all the men should stone Cheryl Bormann for not being a virgin on her wedding night.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    ...'appropriate' clothing

The defense attorney who wore a traditional Islamic outfit during the rowdy arraignment of the accused Sept. 11 terrorists is defending her courtroom appeal that other women in the room wear more "appropriate" clothing to the proceedings -- out of respect for her client's Muslim beliefs.

Cheryl Bormann, counsel for defendant Walid bin Attash, attended the arraignment Saturday dressed in a hijab, apparently because her client insisted on it. She further requested that the court order other women to follow that example so that the defendants do not have to avert their eyes "for fear of committing a sin under their faith."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...aring-to-wear/
    In a related story, the attorney also requested that all non-Muslims in the courtroom immediately douse themselves in jet fuel and immolate themselves, out of respect for her clients' Muslim beliefs, which demand the deaths or enslavement of all infidels. The client also respected the right to rape any infidel women within sight of the courtroom, and to behead anyone who spoke ill of Mohammed within the Continental United States. The court is considering these requests and is expected to rule shortly.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I agree. All the women in the room should wear hijabs, and all the men should stone Cheryl Bormann for not being a virgin on her wedding night.
    You fail. Incredibly hard.

If you're referring to the Bible this has been explained to you many times. You are apparently too stupid to understand. You can't be taken seriously anymore. On anything.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    You fail. Incredibly hard.

If you're referring to the Bible this has been explained to you many times. You are apparently too stupid to understand. You can't be taken seriously anymore. On anything.
    I think you missed the point of Nova's post, JB.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    I think you missed the point of Nova's post, JB.
    Maybe. If he's not making an equivalency statement then...my bad.

Either way, I thought the OP was from The Onion. It should be. :)
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Hint, Nova ...

Put a smilie of some sort after your statements. Must admit, I got a chuckle out of it!

As for this "Dhimmi" of an attorney, she disgusts me to no end. ...

Haven't seen a picture of the woman, perhaps she might look even better in the whole enchilada! (Sorry, still recovering from last night's Cinco de Mayo/Kentucky Derby party!)

Meaning a burqua of some kind, such as these: http://www.google.com/search?q=burqa...iw=853&bih=381

~ a most nasty, ABC ...
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Hint, Nova ...

Haven't seen a picture of the woman, perhaps she might look even better in the whole enchilada! (Sorry, still recovering from last night's Cinco de Mayo/Kentucky Derby party!)

Meaning a burqua of some kind, such as these: http://www.google.com/search?q=burqa...iw=853&bih=381

~ a most nasty, ABC ...

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.