1. #1 What NY Times And Wash. Post did not report last month 
    ** April 1-Hamas official urges Palestinian women to blow themselves up "for the sake of Jerusalem."
    ** April 2-PA arrests woman for criticizing Abbas on Facebook, cracks down on journalists.
    ** April 3-Palestinian revisionism - Moses was a Muslim who led Muslims in exodus from Egypt.
    ** April 3-Medieval blood libel of Jews gaining in popularity in Jordan.
    ** April 4-Rocket explosions in Eilat - one rocket hits near apartment building.
    ** April 5-Arab League boycotts Adidas for sponsoring Jerusalem marathon.
    ** April 8-Two rockets fired from Gaza explode in southern Israel.
    ** April 9-Muslims reject shared prayer areas at Tomb of Patriarchs, aim for exclusive use.
    ** April 10-Abbas' cabinet minister: Palestinian unity needed to destroy Israel.
    ** April 12-Heavily armed Palestinian nabbed on way to Passover terror attack.
    ** April 18-Terrorists freed in Shalit deal return to terrorism.
    ** April 19-Egypt's Grand Mufti prays at Al Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem, triggers firestorm for legitimizing Israel.
    ** April 19-Barghouti, who led second intifada, confesses Arafat gave OK.
    ** April 19-Arabs stab young Jews in Jerusalem on Holocaust Remembrance Day.
    ** April 20-Hamas' No. 2 says won't honor any peace treaty with Israel.
    ** April 21-Two Palestinians, with arsenal of weapons, explosives nabbed in West Bank.
    ** April 23-Abbas' PA TV airs poem for children, "Our enemy Zion is Satan with a tail."
    ** April 24-Abbas blocks websites that criticize him.
    ** April 26-Arabs attack Jews in heart of Jerusalem, injure 3 members of Jewish family.
    ** April 28-IDF arrests Palestinian carrying two bombs at security checkpoint near Nablus
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol
    When I judge someone's integrity one key thing I look at is - How does s/he treat people s/he doesn't agree with or does not like?
    I can respect someone who I do not agree with, but I have NO respect for someone who puts others down in a public forum. That is the hallmark of someone who has no integrity, and cannot be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    ** April 1-Hamas official urges Palestinian women to blow themselves up "for the sake of Jerusalem."
    ** April 2-PA arrests woman for criticizing Abbas on Facebook, cracks down on journalists.
    ** April 3-Palestinian revisionism - Moses was a Muslim who led Muslims in exodus from Egypt.
    ** April 3-Medieval blood libel of Jews gaining in popularity in Jordan.
    ** April 4-Rocket explosions in Eilat - one rocket hits near apartment building.
    ** April 5-Arab League boycotts Adidas for sponsoring Jerusalem marathon.
    ** April 8-Two rockets fired from Gaza explode in southern Israel.
    ** April 9-Muslims reject shared prayer areas at Tomb of Patriarchs, aim for exclusive use.
    ** April 10-Abbas' cabinet minister: Palestinian unity needed to destroy Israel.
    ** April 12-Heavily armed Palestinian nabbed on way to Passover terror attack.
    ** April 18-Terrorists freed in Shalit deal return to terrorism.
    ** April 19-Egypt's Grand Mufti prays at Al Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem, triggers firestorm for legitimizing Israel.
    ** April 19-Barghouti, who led second intifada, confesses Arafat gave OK.
    ** April 19-Arabs stab young Jews in Jerusalem on Holocaust Remembrance Day.
    ** April 20-Hamas' No. 2 says won't honor any peace treaty with Israel.
    ** April 21-Two Palestinians, with arsenal of weapons, explosives nabbed in West Bank.
    ** April 23-Abbas' PA TV airs poem for children, "Our enemy Zion is Satan with a tail."
    ** April 24-Abbas blocks websites that criticize him.
    ** April 26-Arabs attack Jews in heart of Jerusalem, injure 3 members of Jewish family.
    ** April 28-IDF arrests Palestinian carrying two bombs at security checkpoint near Nablus
    I guess that wasn't all of the news that's fit to print. The only difference between the NY Times and Pravda is that if the editors of Pravda didn't print the party line, Stalin would have executed them. The Times doesn't have that excuse.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!