1. #1 9/11 defense attorney asks court to order women to wear "appropriate" attire 
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/911-...iate-clothing/

The female attorney of one of the 9/11 trial defendants is calling for all women in the courtroom to wear “appropriate” clothing during proceedings out of respect for her client’s religious beliefs, Fox News reported.

Civilian defense attorney Cheryl Bormann wore a full hijab during Saturday’s arraignment hearing for self-proclaimed 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammad and his four co-defendants, and asked the court to order other women to do the same.

She said the defendants’ Muslim beliefs cause them to have to avert their eyes “for fear of committing a sin under their faith” when they see a woman who is not covered up.

The judge ignored her request, the Guardian reported, but Bormann kept up the call Sunday.

“When you’re on trial for your life, you need to be focused,” she said, according to Fox.

Speaking at a press conference from Guantanamo Bay, Bormann, who is not Muslim, said she wears a hijab at “all times” when she meets with her client, Walid bin Attash.

Bin Attash has told investigators he helped select and train many of the hijackers involved in the Sept. 11 attacks and said he was involved in the 2000 attack on the U.S.S. Cole. He was brought into the courtroom Saturday strapped into a restraining chair and was only released after he promised not to disrupt the proceedings.

Bormann said the issue of female attire came up several years ago when a paralegal wore “very short skirts” and became a distraction for the defendants. She also said that on Saturday “somebody” was dressed “in a way that was not in keeping with my client’s religious beliefs.”

The Guardian reported some women in court were wearing skirts.

“If because of someone’s religious beliefs, they can’t focus when somebody in the courtroom is dressed in a particular way, I feel it is incumbent upon myself as a counsel to point that out and ask for some consideration from the prosecution,” Bormann said. “Suffice to say it was distracting to members of the accused.”

So basically, the women over there are so objectified that if they're not wearing hijabs, burkas, or niqabs or whatever, that the men will be almost drove to rape them. I mean hell, if you're a woman and you're raped in the middle east you're forced to marry your rapist or jailed.

I love how the left can't see the forest for the trees.

Quote Originally Posted by Wibbins View Post
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/911-...iate-clothing/

So basically, the women over there are so objectified that if they're not wearing hijabs, burkas, or niqabs or whatever, that the men will be almost drove to rape them. I mean hell, if you're a woman and you're raped in the middle east you're forced to marry your rapist or jailed.

I love how the left can't see the forest for the trees.
    They can't see the trees, either. Women in polygamous tribal cultures are a commodity. They are sold into marriage in order to enhance the status of the tribe, and their value is determined by their condition, i.e., virginity. Thus, rape is an attack on the tribe (as is consensual sex, since the women don't consent, their owners do), and therefore if they are raped, the only way for the tribe to regain its honor is to force a marriage on the rapist, obligating him to pay for the bride and provide for her, or to destroy the victim, whose value has been compromised. How's that for objectification?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

If they can't handle seeing women dressed the way women in this country dress, they shouldn't have plotted to commit crimes in this country.

She said the defendants’ Muslim beliefs cause them to have to avert their eyes “for fear of committing a sin under their faith” when they see a woman who is not covered up.
    Ooh!

What I wouldn't give to see one of the crazy OWS women hopped up on a drug of her choice ... "streak" the courtroom!

ABC ...
    Last edited by ABC in Georgia; 05-07-2012 at 10:23 AM.
    American By Choice ~ 1980

I would order all women to wear low cut mini skirts and push up bras.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I would order all women to wear low cut mini skirts and push up bras.
    Do you mean in general or in this particular courtroom?

Seriously, Islam is anti-man too, being that what it comes down to is that men are so weak and can't control their drives that they have to have the women cover up. Self-control? nahh
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    If they can't handle seeing women dressed the way women in this country dress, they shouldn't have plotted to commit crimes in this country.
    The reason that they targeted this country is that they can't handle seeing women dressed the way that they do in the US.

Remember, it's all about imposing Islam on the rest of the world.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.