1. #1 Mukasey: Obama Officials Drafted Memo to Blame Military If OBL Mission Failed 
    Link

Leadership: Obama Administration Drafted Memo to Blame Military if OBL Mission Failed

Former Attorney General Michael Mukasey told Sean Hannity tonight that the Obama Administration drafted a memo to protect the president from blame if the mission to kill or capture Osama Bin Laden would have failed. That way Obama could blame the general instead of taking the blame himself. Mukasey wrote about it this week in The Wall Street Journal.

“That was a highly lawyered memo (designed to protect the president politically)… I think there’s going to be more that’s going to be tumbling out about that escapade but so far that memo is enough.“

And, of course, this surprises no one who is familiar with Obama’s leadership style.
    VIDEO

Mukasey also contrasted Obama’s leadership style tonight to Lincoln and Eisenhower as he did in his WSJ Opinion piece earlier in the week.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Typical. He spikes the ball from the bleachers, but was prepared to throw blame on the field if it went badly.

Mukasey partially quoted Eisenhower's draft speech, which he was prepared to deliver in the event of a failure in Normandy, as an example of real leadership. Here is the full text:

Our landings in the Cherbourg-Havre area have failed to gain a satisfactory foodhold and I have withdrawn the troops. My decision to attack at this time and place was based upon the best information available. The troops, the air and the navy did all that bravery and devotion to duty could do. If any blame or fault attaches to the attempt it is mine alone.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Typical. He spikes the ball from the bleachers, but was prepared to throw blame on the field if it went badly.

Mukasey partially quoted Eisenhower's draft speech, which he was prepared to deliver in the event of a failure in Normandy, as an example of real leadership. Here is the full text:

Our landings in the Cherbourg-Havre area have failed to gain a satisfactory foodhold and I have withdrawn the troops. My decision to attack at this time and place was based upon the best information available. The troops, the air and the navy did all that bravery and devotion to duty could do. If any blame or fault attaches to the attempt it is mine alone.
    Ike was a tremendous leader. It makes my skin crawl when Oblama invokes his name or Lincoln's name. If he were honest, he'd realize he has little if nothing in common with these two great men.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Speaking of Obama...

I am reading a really great book called The American Presidents without all the Boring Bits..by Andy Jones.

It turns out - at least in the view of Andy - that America has been full of courageous, devoted, wise leaders. And some of them, like Chester Aurthur, became greater during their tenure as President than they ever were before. And yet they remain little discussed today, usually because they left the people alone to succeed, which the people did.

Obama is not one of them. He has clung to his ideals in the face of failure and insisted that he has succeeded. Obama is more like James Buchanan (before Lincoln) who had a real opportunity to prevent The Civil War and screwed it up. Undoing what Obama has done must become Romney's highest priority!