1. #1 Amazing--there was a notice on the door at my polling place today (Wisconsin) 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Yeah, amazing all right...

Tue May 8, 2012, 02:34 PM
    Jackpine Radical

Amazing--there was a notice on the door at my polling place today (Wisconsin)

--just an ordinary 8.5x11 sheet of paper, printed in blue & red, that listed the real & fake Dem candidates, identifying the fakes as Republicans (in red letters). I have no idea if this was even legal, but I was happy to see it there.

They are using a new style of paper ballot also, but the poll workers were extremely careful to explain to everyone exactly how to use it, telling us to make sure to vote for only 1 candidate for Governor, etc.

Turnout looked pretty good. And nobody asked for ID. I had heard that the Republicans were going to try to suppress voting in some places by fraudulently telling people they need ID, but I saw no sign of it.
    SIGH...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Most likely a lie, but if it was there, he probably slapped it up on his way in. Sounds illegal as all Hell.

gateley (57,417 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

6. Glad to hear it was a good turnout -- I wish there was some coverage on TV.

I just love Wisconsin so much after seeing the protests and strength of character of its citizens. I want Walker out as much as you do! You guys deserve so much better!
    Have there been voter registration laws (and we know what that means) enacted in WI?
    ie High unemployment and soaring deficits. I have to assume that is their idea of better since they support Obama and want to get rid of Walker.

This coming from the chuckle heads who rant "OMG THEY'RE GONNA STEAL THE ELECTION!!!!!!!ONE!!ELEVEN!"

Hypocrites.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelsean View Post
    ie High unemployment and soaring deficits. I have to assume that is their idea of better since they support Obama and want to get rid of Walker.
    not to mention his blatant disrgard for the fact that the way more than 1/2 the people there were NOT from WI at all, a ton of them were bussed in from out of state, MN, IL, IA
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry