1. #1 When will we hit the tipping point in this country again? 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    And I always love a good EOTW thread!!!

Sun May 20, 2012, 05:37 AM
    StitchesforSnitche (45 posts)

When will we hit the tipping point in this country again?

What will be the event that breaks the camels back so to speak when enough people are so fed up that they demand a separation?

Corporations today have more power, influence and control over people and government then they did back in the 1700's in America.

That influence resulted in a DEMAND for change backed up with action...

'When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another.......'

American's used to be willing to stand up for what is right now most would rather get along to get along and not make waves, roll over and take it yet again.
    Looks like a Cred Seeker...
    May the FORCE be with you!

American's used to be willing to stand up for what is right now most would rather get along to get along and not make waves, roll over and take it yet again.
    But this is what you people are. You want to sit back, smoke blunts, and play Call of Duty all day while mother government takes care of your every need.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Corporations today have more power, influence and control over people and government then they did back in the 1700's in America.
    I never realized that the American Revolution was about the power and influence of large, powerful corporations...

Wow... just wow.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Yet these same people have no objection to government employee unions destroying the economy of California.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I never realized that the American Revolution was about the power and influence of large, powerful corporations...

Wow... just wow.
    LMAO.

'When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another.......'
    Yeah, the Founders wrote that statement because "Standard Horseshoe" and "General Cart Makers" where wreaking havoc across the countryside. What a buffoon.
    Be Not Afraid.

Who knew the American Revolution was fought because we weren't be taxed enough and the British government didn't run every second of our lives.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Funny how the always leave out the most important part.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.
    The above part is speaking directly to the DUmmies. The Founding Fathers knew of your kind before you even existed. Hence the part of the DOI they wrote above.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.