Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Americans don't want homosexual marriage, there are only 6 brown states in the union.
    It's also 32 for 32 in going down in defeat when put to the vote of the people...and by clear majorities too.

But somehow Libtards will continue to insist it's just a handful of close-minded people and secretive big money PACs stopping the wedded bliss of Adam and Steve.

Never mind the fact that it's THEY (the GLBT crowd) that is in the clear and small minority.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    It's also 32 for 32 in going down in defeat when put to the vote of the people...and by clear majorities too.

But somehow Libtards will continue to insist it's just a handful of close-minded people and secretive big money PACs stopping the wedded bliss of Adam and Steve.

Never mind the fact that it's THEY (the GLBT crowd) that is in the clear and small minority.
    It is time to send the GLBT activists packing.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    It is time to send the GLBT activists packing.
    That was bad :(

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Would you feel the same way if the vote went your way and those who oppose it took it to court? Most likely not.
    The presumption is that the Supreme Court will rule in accordance with the US Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    If the measure didn't pass, you and your ilk would be dancing in the streets talking about the will of the people but since it didn't go your way, you and your ilk want the courts to stiff arm what the people actually want. This is why you and your ilk are the biggest bunch of hypocrites walking.
    It is not hypocritical to celebrate when the electorate does the right thing and to litigate when they don't. We do this all the time.

Banned
    I think this calls for blinding, white hot logic from Foamy the Squirrel

Who is the magic negro pandering to by coming out for gay marriage? the left is in his pocket and I hope middle of the roaders don't fall for this piece of theater. ITS ABOUT JOBS obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhead View Post

Well, considering he used the 50% statistic his arugement is basically null and void...

10 people get married in year 5, but 5 people from the previous 4 years decide to get divorced in year 5. 10 marriages, 5 divorces in 1 year, OMG OMG HALF OF ALL MARRIAGES IN DIVORCE! ... Statistics sigh

Power CUer
    Someone at my company was showing how to do presentations and he said your statements should always lead to conclusions.

Statement 1: "50% of marriages end in divorce."
    Statement 2: "50% of marriages end in death."

Conclusion: "Marriage always ends badly."
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhead View Post
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Lanie, slow down and take a breath.

At the time of the vote the people of NC held the same position on gay marriage as President Barry. They were both against it. Why didn't you direct some of that vitriol towards him?

Now, let's take a look at the numbers regarding all this R bashing you are doing. Contrary to what you said earlier, it looks like NC is a blue state. Not red:

Voter Registration as of 05/06/2012

Democratic: 2,734,120
    Republican: 1,975,011
    Libertarian: 13,775
    Unaffiliated: 1,569,822
    Total: 6,292,728
    Now, the amendment was passed in a landslide:
    Voters approved the amendment by a 61%-39% margin with all counties reporting, according to unofficial returns from the State Board of Elections.
    I really don't need to get my calculator out to prove to you that in order for the thing to pass at 61% a large number of Dem or Independent voters had to vote in favor of the amendment.

I'm gonna chalk all of yesterday's hatred on your part to a bad hair day. But you need to look before you leap. ;)
    Be Not Afraid.