1. #1 Friendliest/least friendly states in America, you won't be surprised 
    http://www.thumbtack.com/survey#states

Notice that the liberal states have the crappiest score? New England states, CA, IL, and MI etc. lol

Obama wants people to be successful, but then wants to tax the successful. I wonder why people aren't pointing that out...

Quote Originally Posted by Wibbins View Post
    http://www.thumbtack.com/survey#states

Notice that the liberal states have the crappiest score? New England states, CA, IL, and MI etc. lol

Obama wants people to be successful, but then wants to tax the successful. I wonder why people aren't pointing that out...
    Here in MI we have one of the highest small business taxes in the country. We've lost a lot of current businesses and potential business.

The Michigan legislature will soon vote on whether to shift more of the state’s tax burden from business to households. Last year the legislature and the governor shifted about one-and-a-half billion dollars in tax payments from small and medium sized businesses to retirees and the working poor. This year there’s a proposal to cut another business tax. That proposed tax cut could mean higher real estate taxes for homeowners and revenue cuts to local governments.
    stupid npr link

Pretty dopey eh? Oh no, revenue cuts! Stop spending so much is the answer.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

3. #3 No surprise here. 
    Liberals are the most mean-spirited, bigoted, racist, closed-minded, selfish people you will ever meet.

Quote Originally Posted by Average Voter View Post
    Liberals are the most mean-spirited, bigoted, racist, closed-minded, selfish people you will ever meet.

The poll in question was measuring the "friendliness" of state policies toward businesses, especially small businesses, not overall courtesy of it's residents.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Here in MI we have one of the highest small business taxes in the country. We've lost a lot of current businesses and potential business.

stupid npr link

Pretty dopey eh? Oh no, revenue cuts! Stop spending so much is the answer.
    We no longer have one of the highest small business taxes, that was one of the thing Synder got done and it went into effect as of the first of the year
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry