Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Obama 'Soldiers ... Fighting On My Behalf' 
    Declaring what everyone with a functioning brain has known all along -- namely that President Barack Obama supports same-sex marriage but hasn't had the political integrity to admit as much until now -- the commander-in-chief of the nation's armed forces told ABC News that "when I think about those soldiers or airmen or marines or sailors who are out there fighting on my behalf and yet feel constrained, even now that Don't Ask Don't Tell is gone, because they are not able to commit themselves in a marriage, at a certain point I've just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same sex couples should be able to get married." Yes, he said that our military is out there fighting on his behalf

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blu...#ixzz1uSRpOLXu

I swore an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States...I did not swear fealty or alligence to someone who fancies themself a wanna-be king!

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Narcissism becomes more obvious under stress, and running for reelection against his own record is stressful. We're going to be seeing a lot more of this as the campaign goes on. The good news is that it's also a spiral, as things go badly, he will revert to more narcissistic behavior, which will accelerate things going badly.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Narcissism becomes more obvious under stress, and running for reelection against his own record is stressful. We're going to be seeing a lot more of this as the campaign goes on. The good news is that it's also a spiral, as things go badly, he will revert to more narcissistic behavior, which will accelerate things going badly.

Its going to be fun to watch the MSM try and cover up such gaffes

The megalomaniac differs from the narcissist by the fact that he wishes to be powerful rather than charming, and seeks to be feared rather than loved. To this type belong many lunatics and most of the great men of history.

- Brainyquote.com
    Last edited by Janice; 05-10-2012 at 10:28 AM.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

I heard him use that phrase last night, and it just made my ears sting! On MY behalf? What an oaf!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Good news, indeed. We conservatives can only hope for more and more of these types of incidents in the future. The media will talk about it a little for a day or two, but it will direct the vote of more and more people going forward.
    These little things that we're talking about in the various threads here will end up hurting Obama a lot.

Does Obama remind you of Humphrey Bogart playing with his metal marbles as he became neurotic under stress? (Cain Mutiny)

The house strikes back. Link
    WASHINGTON On the same day that President Barack Obama declared his support for same-sex marriage, the House Armed Services Committee backed measures prohibiting the practice on U.S. military bases.

The panel stepped into the gays in the military issue as it considered a sweeping, $642 billion defense bill for next year that buys new weapons, ships and aircraft, increases military pay by 1.7 percent and sets policies for the Pentagon. The committee worked through the day Wednesday and into the early morning Thursday on the legislation that adds billions of dollars to the president's budget request.

--

Conservative Republicans still angry with the end to the "don't ask, don't tell" policy on gays in the military pressed two measures.

"The president has repealed `don't ask, don't tell' and is using the military as props to promote his gay agenda," said Rep. Todd Akin, R-Mo., who is running for Senate.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    This man's arrogance is something to behold...

What's next? Kiss the ring???
    May the FORCE be with you!

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Man. Right after I ate.