Hybrid View

1. #1 Romney apologizing for bullying in high school. Really? 
    The attacks from the Washington Post, who had to dig 50 years into the past to find that Mitt Romney may have bullied a gay student, show how desperate they are to help the president win in November. (If you want to read WP's story, google it because I'm not going to post it.

This may be why:
    Link

Two-out-of-three voters are fed up with the current policies of the federal government, and a majority feels neither Republicans nor Democrats know what is best for the people.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 65% of Likely U.S. Voters are at least somewhat angry at the current policies of the federal government, including 37% who are Very Angry. Thirty-one percent (31%) don’t share that anger, with 10% who are Not At All Angry.
    More obfuscation to come, I'm sure.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Banned
    Well with gay rights being in the headlines I can understand the WP posting this. However, it is ultimately a non issue. Romney apologized for it and it'll probably go away soon. Besides, who here hasn't been completely shitty to somebody else before. I know I did things when I was a teenager that I wish I could take back, but those things don't accurately portray the person I am now.

In short, it's not gonna be a big deal

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhead View Post
    Well with gay rights being in the headlines I can understand the WP posting this. However, it is ultimately a non issue. Romney apologized for it and it'll probably go away soon. Besides, who here hasn't been completely shitty to somebody else before. I know I did things when I was a teenager that I wish I could take back, but those things don't accurately portray the person I am now.

In short, it's not gonna be a big deal
    Are you stoned?
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

If the media is goin to dig back 50 years into Romneys past - back to high school days ... they damn well better be prepared to go back just a few short years into Barkys school years. Namely lets see his college transcripts and what his studies were.

So yeah, keep it up MSM. This too shall back fire ... guaran damn tee it!
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

And so Romney bullied once ...

Lets hear about Zippys marijuana and cocaine use.

And who paid for his college? Whats name(s) did he use? Hmmm?
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Mark Levin was just talking about this and I agreed with him that the MSM didn't give a damn about Obama's behavior from 10 years ago but suddenly what Romney did in 1965 is significant. Tells you how desperate the MSM is if they have to go back that far to find transgressions. The funny thing, too, is that do you think Romney is worried about courting the gay vote? Gays, like blacks, vote overwhelmingly Democrat so what's he going to lose with this, the 10 or so gays that might actually vote for him? Grasping at straws like this is going to make this election cycle fun.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

:D
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

During his high school years, Obama hung out with communist radical Frank Marshall Davis; in 2007, the Los Angeles Times reported that during his high school days, “he felt the first stirrings of anger toward whites. He says he also delved into black nationalism.”
    Link
    Let's imagine it said this:
    During his high school years, Romney hung out with communist radical Frank Marshall Davis; in 2007 the Los Angeles Times reported that during his high school days "he felt the first stirrings of anger toward blacks. He says he also delved into white nationalism."

whiskey tango foxtrot
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.