Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    We can't afford to give up on him, I'll mail him a spine.
    Thanks Rock. Where's that Mike128? I think the body snatchers came and switched Mike 128 with SR. Eeeeek!!!!!

SR is in an uproar about Romney right now, saying Newt wouldn't put up with that crap. I'd love to hear how Newt would have gone for their throat. If only Newt had learned long ago to keep those pants zipped we'd probably have him as a candidate. Some guys never learn.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

I've only seen one interview with Romney on the topic. Personally, I think he did okay but the apologizing for something that happened a half century ago was a little over the top in my opinion. If it were me, I'd have shrugged and said "I was a kid. Kids do stupid things sometimes. What have you found about my opponent?"
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhead View Post
    Well with gay rights being in the headlines I can understand the WP posting this. However, it is ultimately a non issue. Romney apologized for it and it'll probably go away soon. Besides, who here hasn't been completely shitty to somebody else before. I know I did things when I was a teenager that I wish I could take back, but those things don't accurately portray the person I am now.

In short, it's not gonna be a big deal
    It's not going to be a big thing, but the Washington Post still went looking for it. Why do you think that is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    If the media is goin to dig back 50 years into Romneys past - back to high school days ... they damn well better be prepared to go back just a few short years into Barkys school years. Namely lets see his college transcripts and what his studies were.

So yeah, keep it up MSM. This too shall back fire ... guaran damn tee it!
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Oh, and isn't it funny how they're delving 47 years into Romney's past and yet they held Robert Byrd up as a hero? Guess e had a better past? Who knew.
    47 years ago... Wasn't Robert Byrd filibustering a Civil Rights Act or Voting Rights Act right about then? And hadn't Teddy Kennedy just driven his car off of a bridge and left a young woman to drown?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Romney is a weakling that doesn't deserve to be POTUS.

He and and people couldn't have handled this much worse. What a moron.

This is going to be a disaster in November.
    I think this actually makes Romney more human and more viable. Finding some people from your high school who remember your transgressions or embarrassments should be easy to do to just about everyone. What should send up red flares is when someone like George Bush can run for office and there are no old "friends" who have pictures of him being bad. It's the same way with Marco Rubio. Run a Google search for Marco Rubio images and let me know if you can find any of him on the beach, shirtless, or otherwise acting like someone who grew up in Miami. He went to the University of Florida and there are no party pictures?

Crap, if Nova thinks this is good it is probably worse than we thought!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Flashback: Obamaís Sordid High School Past
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...h-School-Drugs

Does WaPo Know Obama Shoved a Little Girl?
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...-a-Little-Girl

Here's Obama in his own words admitting to physically shoving a little girl named Coretta.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I think this actually makes Romney more human and more viable. Finding some people from your high school who remember your transgressions or embarrassments should be easy to do to just about everyone. What should send up red flares is when someone like George Bush can run for office and there are no old "friends" who have pictures of him being bad. It's the same way with Marco Rubio. Run a Google search for Marco Rubio images and let me know if you can find any of him on the beach, shirtless, or otherwise acting like someone who grew up in Miami. He went to the University of Florida and there are no party pictures?
    Funny that you bring up Marco Rubio or W (and I do miss him). What about the obvious, where are the people who knew Obama when? Funny that no one has any pictures, any cute little anecdotes. About the only thing we know is from his ghost written books. Talk about total control and cover up.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Funny that you bring up Marco Rubio or W (and I do miss him). What about the obvious, where are the people who knew Obama when? Funny that no one has any pictures, any cute little anecdotes. About the only thing we know is from his ghost written books. Talk about total control and cover up.
    obama doesn't exist prior to a few years ago. His Social Security card isn't his; his Selective Service card and his long form birth certificate are both fraudulent. Who is he? Is his name really barack obama? In reality, we've got someone sitting in the White House playing at being president, and we don't know who he is.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

I'm sorry for bullying Rock. I am, honest injun.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    I'm sorry for bullying Rock. I am, honest injun.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg