1. #1 "Gleeful" Senior Romney adviser outed transgender woman 
    link

Star Member kpete (33,999 posts)

"Gleeful" Senior Romney adviser outed transgender woman, ending her political career
    Senior Romney adviser outed transgender woman, ending her political career
    By John Aravosis at 5/11/2012 11:12:00 AM

Eric Fehrnstrom is called Mitt Romney's "most trusted" adviser. Well it seems that Mr. Romney's most trusted adviser is alleged to have "glee"-fully outed a transgender women, ending her career in politics. This from GQ:
    http://www.gq.com/news-politics/poli...&currentPage=2

Fehrnstrom saved his cheap shots for smaller-time Massachusetts pols. When a political activist and gadfly named Althea Garrison was elected to the Massachusetts House of Representatives, the fact that she was transgender was an open secret in Boston political circles. But Fehrnstrom was the first one to put that information into print—"I can remember his glee when he found the birth certificate," says former Herald reporter Robert Connolly—thus bringing a swift end to Garrison's future on Beacon Hill.

GLEE
    http://gay.americablog.com/2012/05/s...ansgender.html
    Gosh, you would think that Aravosis would give Fehrnstrom a medal, after all Aravosis is all for outing GBLT politicians. They sure don't like anyone else using their techniques, scams and lies against them do they?
    Smilo (406 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
    1. I out all the GOPT as compassionately and mentally defective

How disgusting that this excuse for a human being took delight in hurting another - a person who was doing the best for their state.

I hope karma bites his butt and hard.
    Do you sob they same way when Aravosis outs conservatives?

Most male to female trannies I've met really don't need to be outed. If their looks don't give them away, their voices usually do. The only exceptions I've seen are some black trannies who don't have overly masculine facial features and very smooth skin.

The white guy/gal from my former church that I befriended looks like Tootsie, with rougher skin than Dustin Hoffman's and a bigger adam's apple than Ann Coulter (sorry, I couldn't resist).

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Most male to female trannies I've met really don't need to be outed. If their looks don't give them away, their voices usually do. The only exceptions I've seen are some black trannies who don't have overly masculine facial features and very smooth skin.

The white guy/gal from my former church that I befriended looks like Tootsie, with rougher skin than Dustin Hoffman's and a bigger adam's apple than Ann Coulter (sorry, I couldn't resist).
    Some trannies just can't manage to pull it off.

I remember see one these awful looking trannies being inter viewed on tv, and I just had to comment out loud.

" I was a woman imprisoned in a man's body."

" And you look like you were in the escape tunnel when it collapsed . "
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Meh, I don't believe in the whole notion of "transgender", it's like transgenders think they're the opposite sex because they like certain things that society has assigned to each gender i.e working on cars is "male", while sewing is "female"...

You know, if I could, I would totally move to the middle of nowhere and live on my own, just so when society starts collapsing I'll be safe from any major city.