Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    It is actually an aluminum hard case made for a laptop, I had a hard time adequately protecting my laptop on the rough roads when I use it on my oil route, I have a three fan cooler in it under the laptop too.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o04_s01_i00
    Cool, thanks. Is there a good way to keep it level and secure?

I have been wondering if there was a way to mount a laptop into my car and truck like the cops do in their cars. The car doesnt seem too tough.. but the truck... not so easy.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    Cool, thanks. Is there a good way to keep it level and secure?

I have been wondering if there was a way to mount a laptop into my car and truck like the cops do in their cars. The car doesnt seem too tough.. but the truck... not so easy.
    I have Velcro strips on the bottom of the case and mating Velcro strips on the middle seat.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I have Velcro strips on the bottom of the case and mating Velcro strips on the middle seat.
    Hmm... good idea.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    What these morons fail to realize in their constant whining about voter purges is that, at least in their prime example, the purge HELPED their candidate.

In the purge that occurred in Florida before the 2000 election, many people were indeed purged. MOST of them that were purged were not legal to vote, but of those that were purged that SHOULD NOT have been purged, a far greater percentage were of demographic makeups that were more likely BUSH voters.

In addition, many people that shouldn't have been allowed to vote, DID vote. Of those that fall into this category, the majority of them were in the demographic categories that were likely to vote for Gore.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Here's the truth of the matter. If these people were potential GOP voters, their tune would be vastly different.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

kestrel91316
    17. Look, if you AREN'T a citizen, you HAVE no right to vote.

Because your national loyalty is not to the US. This is totally as it should be.

I don't want my candidates to be elected by people who have no legal right to vote here. I want US to play fair and square, even if repukes don't.

I can't go to France and expect to vote there just because I happen to live there. I need to be A CITIZEN. And I refuse to whine and fuss about that little fact. It would be extremely nervy and presumptuous of me to assume that my mere physical presence in a country entitled me to participate in its political process.
    LOLOLOLOL The funny thing is that HOLLANDE wants to allow foreigners to vote in local elections ROFL

Do that where I live with white kids and the cops pull you over and give you a ticket because it's illegal.